Windows 10: Not able to use windows security

Discus and support Not able to use windows security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to run windows defender/security it says I need a new app, but when I go to the windows App Store it says it cannot find any results for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WolfG83, Jul 7, 2022.

1. WolfG83 Win User

Not able to use windows security

When I try to run windows defender/security it says I need a new app, but when I go to the windows App Store it says it cannot find any results for windowsdefender. And when I search for windows security it comes up with no results. Then I go to windows website to download windows security from their site, it says I already have windows security and won’t install. But when I go to search on my computer for it, it won’t open it. Any help would be great.

:)

WolfG83, Jul 7, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 7, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Not able to use windows security - Similar Threads - able security

2. How could i know if my computer is able to use secure boot and how can i open secure boot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How could i know if my computer is able to use secure boot and how can i open secure boot...: I was having trouble with booting valorant when i try to loging it shows me a error message and it says my pc requires secure boot on once i tried to open it and my pc blackout and i cant use my pc for a while because my computer broke now on these days i really got bored and...
  3. How could i know if my computer is able to use secure boot and how can i open secure boot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How could i know if my computer is able to use secure boot and how can i open secure boot...: I was having trouble with booting valorant when i try to loging it shows me a error message and it says my pc requires secure boot on once i tried to open it and my pc blackout and i cant use my pc for a while because my computer broke now on these days i really got bored and...
  4. How could i know if my computer is able to use secure boot and how can i open secure boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...: I'm not able to Connect to my Wifi in windows 11 .. everytime I'm trying to connect it's Showing action needed and a Pop-up of windows security system asking for my username and password. Also, on entering the eight username and password it's still not connecting. It's been 2...
  6. Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...: I'm not able to Connect to my Wifi in windows 11 .. everytime I'm trying to connect it's Showing action needed and a Pop-up of windows security system asking for my username and password. Also, on entering the eight username and password it's still not connecting. It's been 2...
  7. Inadvertently edited local security user policy and now I am not able to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inadvertently edited local security user policy and now I am not able to login: Hello there,I was working on my Windows 10 laptop and I made changes to the security policy by clicking windows tool >Local Policies >Security Option >interactive logon Don't display last sign in>enabled.Now I have been logged out and not able to login to my computer anymore....
  8. Inadvertently edited local security user policy and now I am not able to login

Inadvertently edited local security user policy and now I am not able to login: Hello there,I was working on my Windows 10 laptop and I made changes to the security policy by clicking windows tool >Local Policies >Security Option >interactive logon Don't display last sign in>enabled.Now I have been logged out and not able to login to my computer anymore....
  9. Inadvertently edited local security user policy and now I am not able to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I need to be able to use secure boot but it is saying selected boot device failed.

I need to be able to use secure boot but it is saying selected boot device failed.: I need to be able to use secure boot but it is saying selected boot device failed. How do I enable secure boot and still be able to access the system?I need to enable secure boot to play Valorant....