Windows 10: none of the users can login to one of our desktop

Discus and support none of the users can login to one of our desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,None of our users can login to one of our Domain joined desktop.Its compliant in Intune.Any solution will be much appreciated.Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zakir Hussain299, Jul 22, 2024.

1. none of the users can login to one of our desktop

Hello everyone,None of our users can login to one of our Domain joined desktop.Its compliant in Intune.Any solution will be much appreciated.Thanks

:)

Zakir Hussain299, Jul 22, 2024

2. Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade

Hi Zoee,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the issue. Here are my steps:

• I've uninstalled the last 3 updates (the ones from september):
      • however, they keep getting reinstalled:

none of the users can login to one of our desktop f528a5b8-45e7-4aef-a9f2-9bf99fd6c850?upload=true.png

• I've added two new users: one from the GUI, the other as you suggested in step 2:
      • They are listed under users;
    • I've also booted in safe mode just to check.
    I still have no way to login other than with the main account. No local users are available at login or when I go to start menu and click on my user.

Please advise

LeandroRibeiroPT, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Fyreman Win User
    Want to DELETE second User Account at login

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe".
    Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The first option asks for a Password- it does not accept any PW I've associated with the account. When selecting the second option, the PIN box appears. I am then able to get to my desktop screen.

I want to do two things: 1) Delete the account that asks for the PW 2) Automatically login and go to my desktop screen. When I go to Control Panel user settings to delete it, there is only ONE account that shows. I've tried at least 6 solutions suggested, none have worked. Probably need step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Fyreman, Jul 22, 2024
  4. none of the users can login to one of our desktop

Cant login to the desktop!

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to know do you have any other user account to log in to the computer.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below step.

Step 1: I would suggest you to enable the
    Built-in Admin account and create a new local account.

• Insert Windows 10 installation media and restart the computer.
    • Swipe F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers) and choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into.
    • Once the Windows Setup appears, follow these steps:
    • Swipe Next and select Repair your computer.
    • Then you will see a blue screen and an option to choose.
    • Choose the option Troubleshoot and select Advanced options.
    • Select Command prompt
    • Type: net user administrator /active: yes
    Note: Please follow the same steps and type
    net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

After you reach the login screen, click on Administrator account at the login screen. From Built in administrator account, create a new user account and transfer all the user profile data of the old account (The account which you are not able
    to log in).

Step 2: Create a user account

I recommend you to create a new user account from inbuilt admin account. Follow the step below.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.
    • Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on Add button and select Sign in without a Microsoft account.
    • Now click on Local account and follow the on screen to create the local account.
    Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

none of the users can login to one of our desktop

1. none of the users can login to one of our desktop - Similar Threads - none users login

2. one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint: Hello All,one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint .Any help would be appreciated.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-our-user-asks-to-sign-in-to-access-one-of/2600d989-0f77-41d9-9994-2c1604a11e14
  3. one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint: Hello All,one of our user asks to sign in to access one of the files in sharepoint .Any help would be appreciated.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-our-user-asks-to-sign-in-to-access-one-of/2600d989-0f77-41d9-9994-2c1604a11e14
  4. none of the users can login to one of our desktop

none of the users can login to one of our desktop: Hello everyone,None of our users can login to one of our Domain joined desktop.Its compliant in Intune.Any solution will be much appreciated.Thanks...
  5. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  6. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  7. One user can't login to ADFS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One user can't login to ADFS: There's a user of our farm who's having problems to login to ADFS. He gets the ADFS login page but he cannot login. He constantly gets the page again and again. When he types a wrong password, he gets a message that the password is wrong. But once he uses correct credentials...
  8. Multiple Users One Desktop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Users One Desktop?: Hello, can I share my desktop with several users at the same time? and have 2 or 3 friends or even more operate a PC or VM for me? If so, how and what tools are needed to make it reasonably safe ;) Mehrere Benutzer Ein Desktop?
  9. Remote desktop can sign in as one user but not the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop can sign in as one user but not the other: I'm able to remotely log in to the administrator account on a machine in another state, but I'm unable to log in to the regular user account on the same machine. Using the admin account I'm able to set the password to anything I like on the user account, so it's not a matter...
  10. Desktop Logins As New User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Logins As New User: Have an issue where my desktop logins act like we're a new user. All document / file directories are gone, etc. Login this morning was fine. Ran a folder scan prior to installing a new app. Encountered a "Can't open …" message for windows defender so rebooted. On logging...