Windows 10: None of my keyboard commands work

Discus and support None of my keyboard commands work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am I the only one who has not had a lenovo computer with keyboard commands? I am currently using a lenovo yoga 7i, and recently, my touchpad clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thoust, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Thoust Win User

None of my keyboard commands work

Am I the only one who has not had a lenovo computer with keyboard commands? I am currently using a lenovo yoga 7i, and recently, my touchpad clicking function stopped working, the touchpad function that allows you to click down to right or left click. Thus, I am unable to right click. The touchpad problem is probably a hardware not software issue because sometimes I press the touchpad quite hard and it probably broke because of that It also feels a bit weird when I press down. So I am not here to solve that issue.So I tried looking for ways to right click without needing a mouse. Then I found

:)

Thoust, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile None of my keyboard commands work :)

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

1. None of my keyboard commands work - Similar Threads - None keyboard commands

2. None of my keyboard commands work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my keyboard commands work: Am I the only one who has not had a lenovo computer with keyboard commands? I am currently using a lenovo yoga 7i, and recently, my touchpad clicking function stopped working, the touchpad function that allows you to click down to right or left click. Thus, I am unable to...
  3. Keyboard not working or responding to command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working or responding to command: Thank you for your help. The keyboard doesn't respond to command, space bar or clicks don't work. The keys don't function or respond again, it make the system look as if it is slow or freezing. Do i need to take it to the repair guy....
  4. Keyboard not working or responding to command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working or responding to command: Thank you for your help. The keyboard doesn't respond to command, space bar or clicks don't work. The keys don't function or respond again, it make the system look as if it is slow or freezing. Do i need to take it to the repair guy....
  5. Keyboard not working or responding to command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. None of my browsers working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my browsers working: All my browsers are not working include chrome, mozilla firefox and Microsoft edge. But my whatsupp and telegram apps working well. I dont know if it happen after i updtae the windows or what...
  7. NO keyboards working - not built-in, not usb, not on screen. None work

NO keyboards working - not built-in, not usb, not on screen. None work: I have a surface laptop that a customer brought in and no keyboards work. I have tried the built-in, an external via usb, and on-screen keyboard and none work. I got lucky and upon a restart only could i get the USB keyboard to work long enough to put in the user's password...
  8. none of my keyboards are working

none of my keyboards are working: i turned on my computer one day and randomly all my keyboards stopped working. im currently using screen keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-keyboards-are-working/c25bc059-7b63-4d10-8283-9d32fa29a4ef
  9. none of my troubleshooters work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    none of my troubleshooters work: when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code Ox80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-troubleshooters-work/86c219f9-4f52-4948-a6cf-14965d37f194
  10. None of my passwords are working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    None of my passwords are working: None of my passwords are working. I looked in your forum but did not understand the replies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-passwords-are-working/8c603dea-da4c-4c72-b510-ce8b66032604"