Windows 10: No wifi tile on my pc

Discus and support No wifi tile on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No wifi tile on my lenovo vantage laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-tile-on-my-pc/62095384-8082-44f5-9d39-d465009cda55 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frank Atherton, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:43 PM.

1. No wifi tile on my pc

No wifi tile on my lenovo vantage laptop

:)

Frank Atherton, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:43 PM

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  4. No wifi tile on my pc

Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:45 PM
Thema:

No wifi tile on my pc

1. No wifi tile on my pc - Similar Threads - wifi tile

2. No wifi tile on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi tile on my pc: No wifi tile on my lenovo vantage laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-tile-on-my-pc/62095384-8082-44f5-9d39-d465009cda55
  3. Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop

Windows 11 - Wifi Connectivity Issues with New Laptop: Hi there,I'm using a new Acer Nitro 16 laptop with Windows 11, and I'm having a lot of difficulties with wifi connectivity.At least half the time I wake my computer, the internet does not work. It says I'm connected, but any browser usage will time out. Sometimes it will say...
  4. Network/wifi tile on my settings not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network/wifi tile on my settings not showing up.: I don't have any option to connect to any network services. I've tried network reset, disabling and uninstalling my network adaptor on device manager. My network adaptor has a yellow triangle next to it and it says it has stopped working. I've tried everything that I've seen...
  5. Network/wifi tile on my settings not showing up.

Network/wifi tile on my settings not showing up.: I don't have any option to connect to any network services. I've tried network reset, disabling and uninstalling my network adaptor on device manager. My network adaptor has a yellow triangle next to it and it says it has stopped working. I've tried everything that I've seen...
  6. Why is the WiFi tile is not showing when in Sleep mode for a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the WiFi tile is not showing when in Sleep mode for a while?: Every time I put my computer in Sleep Mode or leave it idle, it not only disconnect me from the WiFi, but also remove the option to even reconnect. How do I fix this problem?...
  7. Why is the WiFi tile is not showing when in Sleep mode for a while?

Why is the WiFi tile is not showing when in Sleep mode for a while?: Every time I put my computer in Sleep Mode or leave it idle, it not only disconnect me from the WiFi, but also remove the option to even reconnect. How do I fix this problem?...
  8. Why is the WiFi tile is not showing when in Sleep mode for a while?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing: For some reason my computer will randomly have connection issues. I go to check if my wifi is still up and the wifi tile in my settings is just completely gone. I try to go through my settings and when I click on network settings, the window freezes. Restarting my computer...
  10. Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing

Wifi Tile Missing, Settings Freezing: For some reason my computer will randomly have connection issues. I go to check if my wifi is still up and the wifi tile in my settings is just completely gone. I try to go through my settings and when I click on network settings, the window freezes. Restarting my computer...