Windows 10: No way to complain about fraudulent app

Discus and support No way to complain about fraudulent app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Schumann1, Nov 14, 2023.

1. No way to complain about fraudulent app

I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now "logged".Microsoft appears to have no mechanism for complaining or requesting a refund. Since I was signed in using a work account, the Microsoft help page says that I can only discuss the issue in the community forum, or ask my work IT team to raise a dispute for me which doesn't make sense, as the billing has nothing to do with my com

:)

Robert Schumann1, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Mecca Bingo, Nov 14, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Nov 14, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

No way to complain about fraudulent app

Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

No way to complain about fraudulent app

1. No way to complain about fraudulent app - Similar Threads - complain fraudulent app

2. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  3. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  4. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  6. Fraudulent App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraudulent App: Good evening, I've found a fraudulent app that stole my cryptocurrency seed phrase and thus my crypto. It's called Ledger Live Plus in the Microsoft App store. How do I report the app as fraud to keep someone else from getting their crypto stolen?...
  7. Customers complaining about website.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  8. complain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    complain: whenever i install epic games on my pc and when i open that launcher it shows 0xc000007b error help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complain/cca7dbd2-8bb3-4b1c-8285-80949331ba07
  9. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  10. OneDrive complaining about duplicate files (pictures)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive complaining about duplicate files (pictures): I see a lot of complaints about Duplicates on OneDrive, but my problem is the opposite - I can't upload (Sync) duplicated files (pictures). I have a Laptop with around a 24 GB Documents and a 100 GB Pictures folder stored on my OneDrive cloud. I have an OLD Laptop that...