Windows 10: No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

Discus and support No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyonePlease after installing Win10 of any version, It works fine when I am offline, but when I come online and after a few days and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laith A. Ismael, Feb 23, 2022.

1. No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

Hi everyonePlease after installing Win10 of any version, It works fine when I am offline, but when I come online and after a few days and sometimes maybe a month, something happens suddenly but I do not know what is?After this secret, hidden and magic change, when I make right-click on the taskbar to choose task manager, nothing appears when clicking on it, also some programs not open in default way by double click on it, but require to run it as admin.Additionally, some programs fail to open their corresponding files, which may be annoying.Furthermore, for office applications, this error mess

:)

laith A. Ismael, Feb 23, 2022

2. Screwed up Task Manager

Open up task manager and up on the title bar, over over the very edge of it until the double arrow appears. Once it does, double click it then it will turn out like what is in the pic. *Smile No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager :)

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 23, 2022
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Feb 23, 2022
  4. No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

win7 task manager

Since a recent reformat I have something I don't understand.
    In task manager there is now a red bar at the bottom of the cpu usage bar and a red curve line in each cores usage history, allways below, what does this red bit indicate? ?

theoneandonlymrk, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

1. No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager - Similar Threads - thing appears right

2. Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JourneyOfImprovement [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vzl6rp/unusual_right_click_menu_on_task_manager/
  3. No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager: Hi everyonePlease after installing Win10 of any version, It works fine when I am offline, but when I come online and after a few days and sometimes maybe a month, something happens suddenly but I do not know what is?After this secret, hidden and magic change, when I make...
  4. No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No thing appears when right click on task bar then choosing task manager: Hi everyonePlease after installing Win10 of any version, It works fine when I am offline, but when I come online and after a few days and sometimes maybe a month, something happens suddenly but I do not know what is?After this secret, hidden and magic change, when I make...
  5. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  6. Adjust text size in task bar and in menus which appear when one right clicks.

Adjust text size in task bar and in menus which appear when one right clicks.: I have tried the "Make text bigger" and "Make Everything Bigger", but the text in the task bar and the menus which appear when one right clicks are not changed and remain, in my humble opinion, too small....
  7. Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar

Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar: Hi With the help of a community member I have just solved a problem that had brought my laptop to the state of unusable and close to the re-installation of Win 10 - see entry "file permissions" for details. One consequence of this problem and the execution of the...
  8. pin task manager to task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin task manager to task bar: Hi, I don't have a question about this I have a solution as I was looking around to find how I might do this all the answers I found were no correct. for some reason the task manager is not in the same place as other apps in windows 10 I found it by left clicking the...
  9. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  10. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar: After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu. [img] 22257