Windows 10: No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11

Discus and support No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear all who may have the same problem as mine,I have installed the new Windows 11 on my laptop. Everything was fine right after the installation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZackFai, Oct 24, 2021.

1. ZackFai Win User

No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11

Dear all who may have the same problem as mine,I have installed the new Windows 11 on my laptop. Everything was fine right after the installation and then, I turn off my laptop. After a few hours, I turned on back my laptop and I can't hear any sounds as I played the usual track of my songs. I have tried every single piece of advice from the community and also other websites but nothing works. I thought it might be the fault of the hardware but it is about a 6-month-old laptop. Hence, I restore back to Windows 10 and I can hear the sounds as usual. So is there a problem with Windows 11? I also

:)

ZackFai, Oct 24, 2021

2. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Oct 24, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11 :p

cadaveca, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - sound laptop speaker

2. No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11: I am not getting sound from the surround speakers of my Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200 5.1 system.I am using the Realtek onboard audio of my B450 Aorus Elite motherboard, and have used the Realtek Audio Console app to configure 5.1 sound. I'm running Windows 11 23H2, OS Build...
  3. No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from surround speakers in Windows 11: I am not getting sound from the surround speakers of my Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200 5.1 system.I am using the Realtek onboard audio of my B450 Aorus Elite motherboard, and have used the Realtek Audio Console app to configure 5.1 sound. I'm running Windows 11 23H2, OS Build...
  4. No sound coming from speakers windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound coming from speakers windows 11: For about 2 weeks i have had this problem. All of a sudden crackling of the sound then the sound cuts off entirely from my laptop speakers. At times, the speakers were not even detected as an output device. I have tried all suggestions : navigating to lenovo and manually...
  5. No sound coming from speakers windows 11

No sound coming from speakers windows 11: For about 2 weeks i have had this problem. All of a sudden crackling of the sound then the sound cuts off entirely from my laptop speakers. At times, the speakers were not even detected as an output device. I have tried all suggestions : navigating to lenovo and manually...
  6. Why is there no sound from the speakers in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no sound from the speakers in Windows 11?: Hello there. There is no sound from the speakers on my PC windows 11. Speakers are working on other devices. This thing happened suddenly. I tried deleting and updating the drivers, but it didn't help. Windows troubleshooting didn't help either. This happened two days ago. It...
  7. Why is there no sound from the speakers in Windows 11?

Why is there no sound from the speakers in Windows 11?: Hello there. There is no sound from the speakers on my PC windows 11. Speakers are working on other devices. This thing happened suddenly. I tried deleting and updating the drivers, but it didn't help. Windows troubleshooting didn't help either. This happened two days ago. It...
  8. No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11

No sound from the laptop speaker after installing Windows 11: Dear all who may have the same problem as mine,I have installed the new Windows 11 on my laptop. Everything was fine right after the installation and then, I turn off my laptop. After a few hours, I turned on back my laptop and I can't hear any sounds as I played the usual...
  9. No sound from speakers after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from speakers after update: I have no sound from my speakers after updates. How do I fix this?I have tried the speakers on a different computer and they work. I have also tried another known good set of speakers on this computer and they do not work....
  10. Weird sound from laptop speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird sound from laptop speaker: Asking this question again as there's been many things I've tried since I last asked. There's a weird sound coming my computer's speaker and I can't seem to isolate the problem. At first, there was an issue with generic audio driver detected, so I figured that's what was...