Windows 10: No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

Discus and support No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JJdrums, Apr 20, 2024.

1. JJdrums Win User

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?

:)

JJdrums, Apr 20, 2024

2. Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Read more: Customize your Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Brink, Apr 20, 2024
  4. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox accessories app
    not to work properly.We would suggest that you manually uninstall then
    reinstall your Xbox accessories app.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

1. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working - Similar Threads - options Xbox Accessories

2. Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller: The Xbox Accessories app no longer updates the Xbox Series X controller. When I go to the update screen, the progress bar stays at 0% indefinitely.Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware Version: 5.17.3202.0Xbox Accessories Installed Version: 2406.2405.7001.0 Windows 11 Home -...
  3. Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App - Xbox Series X Controller: The Xbox Accessories app no longer updates the Xbox Series X controller. When I go to the update screen, the progress bar stays at 0% indefinitely.Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware Version: 5.17.3202.0Xbox Accessories Installed Version: 2406.2405.7001.0 Windows 11 Home -...
  4. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  5. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  6. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  7. Xbox Controller not showing up on Xbox Accessories app when plugged in via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller not showing up on Xbox Accessories app when plugged in via USB: I have a new Xbox Series x controller I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection but it's dropping every few mins mid-game. I read that I may need to update the firmware using the Xbox Accessories App. When I install the app and connect...
  8. Xbox Controller not showing up on Xbox Accessories app when plugged in via USB

Xbox Controller not showing up on Xbox Accessories app when plugged in via USB: I have a new Xbox Series x controller I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection but it's dropping every few mins mid-game. I read that I may need to update the firmware using the Xbox Accessories App. When I install the app and connect...
  9. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  10. Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.: Right after I boot the app the text is fine, but the text would went classified style if I point my mouse to any button.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-app-doesnt-show-text/c2710552-8c91-4a95-b305-b6a1e0264d25