Windows 10: No one at MS cares I guess............

Discus and support No one at MS cares I guess............ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraigCapers, Jan 19, 2022.

1. No one at MS cares I guess............

Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm good to get Win11, but I now can'tprove I ever had a legal copy because the digital license is lost and I have no activation key.I have a win10 ISO, but it won't "upgrade" unless win10 is running, and it won't run becauseit won't boot after conversion. And, if I do a full install, all my files are lost and I can't actava

:)

CraigCapers, Jan 19, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jan 19, 2022
  4. No one at MS cares I guess............

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

No one at MS cares I guess............

1. No one at MS cares I guess............ - Similar Threads - cares guess

2. probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021 - problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021 - problems...: probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021Nu regasesc dispozitivul pe care am facut instalarea in lista cu dispozitive din contul MicroSoftFrom Romanian: problems registering the laptop on which I installed office 2021 I can't find the device I...
  3. probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021 - problems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021 - problems...: probleme inregistrarea laptopului pe care am facut instalarea office 2021Nu regasesc dispozitivul pe care am facut instalarea in lista cu dispozitive din contul MicroSoftFrom Romanian: problems registering the laptop on which I installed office 2021 I can't find the device I...
  4. Care to explain this ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Care to explain this ****?: All I want is to connect to public wifi. I get this **** error message instead:Care to explain this ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/care-to-explain-this/1fd4cc23-5780-499b-98bb-a74d28ed351b
  5. Care to explain this ****?

Care to explain this ****?: All I want is to connect to public wifi. I get this **** error message instead:Care to explain this ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/care-to-explain-this/1fd4cc23-5780-499b-98bb-a74d28ed351b
  6. Windows doesn't and has never handled large icons properly. How do we get Microsoft to care...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't and has never handled large icons properly. How do we get Microsoft to care...: This bug has been present for more than a decade. Rebuilding the icon cache does nothing. My display drivers are not the issue. Windows simply doesn't know how to handle icons rendered any larger than the default at 1920 x 1080. I guess my question is: how do we make them...
  7. Hello today on web companion I had an error of be careful your secure web search is off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello today on web companion I had an error of be careful your secure web search is off...: Hello today on web companion I had an error of be careful your secure web search is off what should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-today-on-web-companion-i-had-an-error-of-be/bbf744f8-9cda-4c4f-93ce-b3f36193ddf0
  8. No one at MS cares I guess............

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  9. No one at MS cares I guess............

No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  10. I guess people should stop caring what errors happen in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I guess people should stop caring what errors happen in Event Viewer.: With the DCOM errors and some other ones that happen just cause, it seems one can drive themselves crazy trying to "fix them" Today I found out that if I sign out of my computer and sign back in I will get 20 or so of kernel-eventtracing event id 2 0xc0000035. However it...