Windows 10: No NPU activity

Discus and support No NPU activity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, In my win11 laptop there is no NPU activity. Performans monitor always shows 0% NPU activity. Drivers installed. I run Copilot for any activity,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M_Dx, Oct 20, 2024 at 4:03 AM.

1. M_Dx Win User

No NPU activity

Hi, In my win11 laptop there is no NPU activity. Performans monitor always shows 0% NPU activity. Drivers installed. I run Copilot for any activity, failed also.

:)

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

3. Horace Wiggins, Oct 20, 2024 at 4:17 AM
  4. No NPU activity

1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update will come with some great AI features with mind blowing fancy names. But there is a condition that the user must have a compatible NPU of at least 40 TOPS. So, does that mean consumers with lower npus like those in the 1st gen core ultra processors(with around 11 TOPS NPU) won't be eligible for AI features on 24H2 especially live captions with translations?? If that so the first wave of NPUs in the industry will come of no use! microsoft should definitely figure a way out to make these feature (at least some crucial of them) available to all NPU user.

Thema:

No NPU activity

1. No NPU activity - Similar Threads - NPU activity

2. No NPU activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No NPU activity: Hi, In my win11 laptop there is no NPU activity. Performans monitor always shows 0% NPU activity. Drivers installed. I run Copilot for any activity, failed also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-npu-activity/ede7d932-612a-4844-b3cf-5459b79463a4
  3. After installing Ryzen AI 1.2, the camera on Windows 11 23H2 is unable to utilize the NPU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Ryzen AI 1.2, the camera on Windows 11 23H2 is unable to utilize the NPU.: After downloading and installing the Ryzen AI 1.2 NPU driver, the current Windows 11 23H2 version's camera is unable to use the NPU to enable background blur or eye contact features. These features were accessible in the Ryzen AI 1.0 version....
  4. After installing Ryzen AI 1.2, the camera on Windows 11 23H2 is unable to utilize the NPU.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing Ryzen AI 1.2, the camera on Windows 11 23H2 is unable to utilize the NPU.: After downloading and installing the Ryzen AI 1.2 NPU driver, the current Windows 11 23H2 version's camera is unable to use the NPU to enable background blur or eye contact features. These features were accessible in the Ryzen AI 1.0 version....
  5. 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?: As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update will come with some great AI features with mind blowing fancy names. But there is a condition that the user must have a...
  6. 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?: As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update will come with some great AI features with mind blowing fancy names. But there is a condition that the user must have a...
  7. Neural Processing Units NPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neural Processing Units NPU: Check this out, NPU, the future and used with AI.All about neural processing units NPUs - Microsoft Support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/neural-processing-units-npu/54d9ea1c-25a0-46c0-bd87-d2aac5ebd7f3
  8. Neural Processing Units NPU

Neural Processing Units NPU: Check this out, NPU, the future and used with AI.All about neural processing units NPUs - Microsoft Support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/neural-processing-units-npu/54d9ea1c-25a0-46c0-bd87-d2aac5ebd7f3
  9. NPU of my CPU does not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NPU of my CPU does not show up: Hi there,I bought a new laptop about one month ago and noticed that the NPU of my processor does not show up in the task manager. What could be the problem here? What do I have to do to fix this?CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 8845HSKind regards,Philip...
  10. NPU of my CPU does not show up

NPU of my CPU does not show up: Hi there,I bought a new laptop about one month ago and noticed that the NPU of my processor does not show up in the task manager. What could be the problem here? What do I have to do to fix this?CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 8845HSKind regards,Philip...