Windows 10: No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

Discus and support No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joseph Wilson2, Jun 26, 2024 at 4:02 PM.

1. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and I need to print documents for my business. This is now costing me loss of income. I will have to contact the bank to get our money back. They took $106.61 in June so I ought to get most of it back. I wonder if Norton protection is causing the printer to not work. This is above my head. Please help.

:)

Joseph Wilson2, Jun 26, 2024 at 4:02 PM

2. Refund for 1 year of tech support

My bank account shows a $134 charge from MSBILL.INFO for a year of tech support I didn't intend. I do not need this support and want a refund. I have completed the steps for cancelling reoccurring billing on this but it appears the support will continue
    until about a year from now and I won't be refunded. Please cancel this support immediately and refund the $134 or tell me who I can talk to to get this done.

Thank you!

ScottJensen4, Jun 26, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. Harry Gow Win User

No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

App Support/Refund

Hi very upset, bought app in windows 10 store which did not work, so wanted refund. No link in store for refund, so did a web search, went on live chat, bounced me to another web chat. They advised me to phone USA, which would cost more than I paid for app, eventually got UK phone number and refund. It only took four hours. When I asked how to supply meaningful feedback regarding windows store, agent very reluctant to supply any details. Microsoft is losing market share to Apple and Google. Customers need confidence when they have a problem with an app purchase that it will be sorted quickly and without fuss. Both of you main rivals have achieved this. A app refund would have taken minutes with Apple or Google, not four hours. If you want to gain back market share, you need to improve customer experience when things go wrong. Which they will, it the natural of tech that things will go wrong and customers expect problems to be dealt with quickly. Microsoft is new to the app market and customers will measure them against how they rivals deal with these problems. Microsoft need to be a the same level as them when dealing with these problems or better if they want to complete. Using windows 10 as upgrade from Windows 7. I am thinking of buying new tablet and the poor customer experience I have receive will influence might decision on the platform I choose to buy.

Thema:

No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

1. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND - Similar Threads - more live tech

2. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...
  3. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...
  4. Speak with Live Tech Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with Live Tech Support: I need to speak with a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-live-tech-support/f9c895d9-64ac-4153-a285-365fb35a5162
  5. Speak with Live Tech Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speak with Live Tech Support: I need to speak with a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-live-tech-support/f9c895d9-64ac-4153-a285-365fb35a5162
  6. Microsoft tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft tech support: I have been trying to contact a live person at Microsoft support for windows. However the support bot will not let me. It askes me to sign-in twice and will not let me past the second sign-in! So I cannot talk to a person! What can I do. When I call tech support they say...
  7. Microsoft Tech Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Tech Support: How do I get tech support from microsoft to perform remote routine service / maintenance on my windows laptop using my Assure subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support/0a5d52fe-ee77-4d01-b6e8-499505dbc830
  8. tech refund

tech refund: Is 1 919 659 8999 a real support for msn and win 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/tech-refund/6f324503-1d0e-4b9a-96e2-35cd48ad5b0b
  9. $299 refund for Windows Tech Support ending

$299 refund for Windows Tech Support ending: Has anyone received a call regarding a $299. refund for Windows tech support for home use ending? The caller wanted me to give remote access to my computer. I hung up. I just didn't know if anyone else has encountered this?...
  10. Refund for 1 year of tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refund for 1 year of tech support: My bank account shows a $134 charge from MSBILL.INFO for a year of tech support I didn't intend. I do not need this support and want a refund. I have completed the steps for cancelling reoccurring billing on this but it appears the support will continue until about a year...