Windows 10: No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

Discus and support No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some issue with the recent Windows Updates for Windows 10. I believe you are already aware, WIFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TechSquad-Admin, Aug 27, 2020.

1. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

Dear Microsoft Community,

I have been experiencing some issue with the recent Windows Updates for Windows 10. I believe you are already aware, WIFI indicator frequently shows No Internet Access and application frequently disconnect. Especially MS Teams. I have tried troubleshooting specified in the below link but it did not fix the issue.

I've performed a complete Machine Reset, Paused the Windows Updates and it fixed half my problem. The Frequency of the issue has reduced but still there had been No Internet Access status in WIFI. Good part was it did not disconnect or crash Teams. Couple of days back, I resumed Windows Update and WIFI disconnection has started again. I believe this is an issue with recent Windows Updates but would like to know the resolution. I have multiple users affected in my organisation for the same issue and a fix is highly required at an earliest time.

Recent update that had been installed in my machine is Update for Microsoft Windows KB4566782. Unfortunately I am unable to uninstall it as well. I am looking to perform a system restore which I created prior to resuming the updates. But any guidance on a fix for this issue would be great.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues

:)

TechSquad-Admin, Aug 27, 2020
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Recent files access

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Depending on the update being installed this can sometimes be an entirely new version of the software so these list don’t carry over.

You can access recent documents by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + E.

Under File Explorer, select Quick access.

Now, you will find a section Recent files which will display all the recently viewed files/documents.

Regarding your issue with Facebook, have you installed the app and you are having issues opening this?

If so I would suggest going to settings/apps and removing the app before reinstalling, this clears up most issues.

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Aug 27, 2020
  4. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

1. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update - Similar Threads - Internet Access Wifi

2. Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.: My wifi on windows 11 is not working anymore for some reason. First there's no internet access at all and on top of that it keeps getting disconnected. Before disconnecting a message is shown on the networks setting that says "Your device can only access other devices on your...
  3. Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.: My wifi on windows 11 is not working anymore for some reason. First there's no internet access at all and on top of that it keeps getting disconnected. Before disconnecting a message is shown on the networks setting that says "Your device can only access other devices on your...
  4. Wifi Internet after an update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Internet after an update: I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!...
  5. Wifi Internet after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Internet after an update: I did whatever latest updates on Windows 10 today and when my computer rebooted, it had no Wi-Fi capabilities! It has been completely wiped from the computer! Please help, it isn't even my computer, I was borrowing my moms and now its broke!...
  6. Wifi Internet after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No internet access after windows update

No internet access after windows update: There was a windows update on my PC yesterday. Since then I cant use the internet with my PC, which is really annoying and frustrating. I also have a laptop, where the internet works fine. Troubleshoot says that wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration. I tried to look for...
  8. No Internet access after Windows update?

No Internet access after Windows update?: Hello dear good question community, after the last Windows update about a week ago, my desktop computer does not want to connect to the internet anymore. Neither via Wlan (stick) nor Ethernet (internal card). I have tried everything in my power and would be really thankful...
  9. No internet access after recent unknown updates

No internet access after recent unknown updates: I have already tried everything I can find that discusses the subject around the policy permissions and making sure I have everything set correctly under Administrator. It even lost reset points. It won't stay changed when I get everything correct. I don't want to lose my...
  10. wifi not working after recent windows update

wifi not working after recent windows update: Wifi stopped working after recent update, namely the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 device has a yellow exclamation mark and is not working. My computed does not see any wifi connections, like it's not supposed to be even capable of connecting to internet via any this...