Windows 10: No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

Discus and support No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThorsHammer_342, Sep 28, 2023.

1. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB disc but its being reported as too small to install Windows, 4.3 or 4.4 or something don't remember the exact size.

:)

ThorsHammer_342, Sep 28, 2023

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Sep 28, 2023
  3. PETERBD Win User
    burning discs windows 10

This is a crazy situation. I have spent the last four hours trying to burn photos onto a CD in Windows 10 Explorer, using the steps shown above. After clicking on "burn disc", for about two seconds I see a bar indicating rapid progress, followed by nothing!
    I finally tried a right mouse click and a menu comes up with "burn disc" on it. Lo and behold, after clicking on that, a CD is actually burned! Turns out that you don't need to "Share - Burn" just do the right click - but the first guy on this topic evidently
    couldn't even do that.

PETERBD, Sep 28, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

Burning pics to disc windows 10

Hello,

You can use Windows Media Player to burn the images to DVD and check if it helps.

• Click the Start button.

• Search for and select Windows Media Player.

• In the Player Library, click the Burn tab, click the Burn options button

No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu [​IMG]
      , and then click
      Data CD or DVD.

• Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner.

If the AutoPlay dialog box appears, close it.

If your computer has more than one CD or DVD drive, click the drive you want to use in the navigation pane.

• If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

• Find the items in your Player Library that you want to copy to the disc.

For example, you can search for a particular album, browse for individual songs from different albums, or locate a playlist that you previously created.

• To create a burn list, drag items from the details pane (the pane in the middle of the Player Library) to the list pane (the pane on the right side of the Player Library).

• If you want to change the position of an item in the burn list, drag the item up or down in the list.

• If you want to remove an item from the burn list, right-click the item, and then click
      Remove from list.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 28, 2023
Thema:

No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

1. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu - Similar Threads - Disc Image Tools

2. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  3. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  4. Windows 10 disc image not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 disc image not working: The disc image to restore windows 10 doesn't work, I can't boot through to it to restore the windows system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disc-image-not-working/3f42337b-6c21-4317-b309-b0ef60d69da6
  5. Windows 10 disc image not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 disc image not working: The disc image to restore windows 10 doesn't work, I can't boot through to it to restore the windows system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disc-image-not-working/3f42337b-6c21-4317-b309-b0ef60d69da6
  6. Windows 10 disc image not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Disc burning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc burning: I can not get my HP laptop running windows 10 to recognised discs or burn them? I can play them on VLC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have looked on devices and printer. Had searched for it could not find. It is in device manager....
  8. How can I get a "Disc Image Tools" menu in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How can I get a "Disc Image Tools" menu in Explorer?: Yesterday I was on my client's Windows 10 PC. In Explorer, I selected a .VHD file, call it MyVirtualDisk.VHD. And ... a "Disc Image Tools" thing popped up at the top. I then right-clicked and saw Mount. I was thrilled. I click Mount and it worked as desired. Then I...
  9. Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10: How to: Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 How to Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 7 introduced a built-in ability to burn discs directly from ISO and IMG files using Windows Disc Image Burner. This built-in...
  10. Remove Burn disc image Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Burn disc image Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Burn disc image Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Burn disc image' Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Burn disc image allows you to burn a ISO or IMG file to a DVD as a bootable DVD. This tutorial will show you how to add or...