Windows 10: No data in app and service activity are shown

Discus and support No data in app and service activity are shown in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michael Higham, Nov 4, 2022.

1. No data in app and service activity are shown

When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem occurs in a day or two.I've enclosed a screenshot:

:)

Michael Higham, Nov 4, 2022

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 4, 2022
  3. lumia2013 Win User
    Data Sense App for Lumia 520

I have bought Lumia 520 recently. I dint find Data sense feature in App List . Is it not available in lumia 520 or it is Service Provider Specific?

Can i download the "Data Sense" App from somewhere.. I could not find it in App Store.. Thnx in Advance for Suggestions/ Help.

lumia2013, Nov 4, 2022
  4. No data in app and service activity are shown

Data Sense App for Lumia 520

ricardohervert santiago, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

No data in app and service activity are shown

1. No data in app and service activity are shown - Similar Threads - data app service

2. App and Service Activity Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and Service Activity Error: Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my activities on it. For a little while it was working, but over the past week, when I look at my privacy tab on my Microsoft...
  3. App and Service Activity Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App and Service Activity Error: Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my activities on it. For a little while it was working, but over the past week, when I look at my privacy tab on my Microsoft...
  4. App and Service Activity Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...: Security service is not shown in the services app....And here security center is stuck on blank screen here .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-security-center-service-shown-in/f072814f-ed4f-4453-88ce-a9724ae9c65a
  6. There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...

There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...: Security service is not shown in the services app....And here security center is stuck on blank screen here .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-security-center-service-shown-in/f072814f-ed4f-4453-88ce-a9724ae9c65a
  7. No data in app and service activity are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No data in app and service activity are shown: When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem occurs in a day or two.I've enclosed a screenshot:...
  8. No data in app and service activity are shown

No data in app and service activity are shown: When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem occurs in a day or two.I've enclosed a screenshot:...
  9. Incorrect data shown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect data shown: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z1m9pljt3yx41.png?width=1586&format=png&auto=webp&s=3592ae06dcc2bff3b9da429e292d279fe7c605c9 i want to free up some space in computer and did a little scan. i scanned a single file and then i opened it and scanned all together. the...
  10. Unknown App Shown In Settings Using High Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown App Shown In Settings Using High Data: Hi, Today I noticed an unknown app listed as "extractor" in the data usage section of the system settings in Windows 10. [ATTACH] So, is there a way by which I can know the location, the source and the method by which it can be eradicated from my pc? Thanks, Regards,...