Windows 10: "No Bootable Device"

Discus and support "No Bootable Device" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elio Abi saad, Nov 7, 2021.

1. "No Bootable Device"

Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my laptop and turned on again but it was still showing.I clicked F2 and entered a menu where I switched to Legacy mode.And it worked , my laptop was booting again but I noticed that the booting became slower .I tried to change it back to UEFI but it showed the error again so I am stuck with Legacy mode.Help I want to put it UEFI mode as it first was because the booting in Legacy is taking more time.Note: I don't have a Windows Disc installer.

:)

Elio Abi saad, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Nov 7, 2021
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

"No Bootable Device"

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

"No Bootable Device"

1. "No Bootable Device" - Similar Threads - Bootable Device

2. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no bootable device: I followed advice from another post to factory reset my surface go 2 without a recovery key as well as the login password. However, that method failed miserably and now instead of a normal device I am left with a device that shows the page "no bootable device" no matter what...
  3. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no bootable device: I followed advice from another post to factory reset my surface go 2 without a recovery key as well as the login password. However, that method failed miserably and now instead of a normal device I am left with a device that shows the page "no bootable device" no matter what...
  4. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix no bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix no bootable device: I've been having a problem with my Acer laptop. Whenever I turn it on it says "No bootable device"I've tried windows installation media through USB but it just shows the Acer logo and after a while the laptop just restarts and the process keeps repeating....
  6. How do I fix no bootable device

How do I fix no bootable device: I've been having a problem with my Acer laptop. Whenever I turn it on it says "No bootable device"I've tried windows installation media through USB but it just shows the Acer logo and after a while the laptop just restarts and the process keeps repeating....
  7. How do I fix no bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. 'network media is not presented' to 'no bootable device'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'network media is not presented' to 'no bootable device': My Dell G15 5525 laptop is showing me "Network media is not presented" when I tried to open it....... After a few tries of reconnecting itself and failed, it goes to a page telling me "No Bootable Device".This has been happening since I enabled secure booting in BIOS..........
  9. 'network media is not presented' to 'no bootable device'

'network media is not presented' to 'no bootable device': My Dell G15 5525 laptop is showing me "Network media is not presented" when I tried to open it....... After a few tries of reconnecting itself and failed, it goes to a page telling me "No Bootable Device".This has been happening since I enabled secure booting in BIOS..........
  10. New motherboard - No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New motherboard - No bootable device found: Hello! I just upgraded my motherboard, and now I’m unable to load windows. I am redirected to my BIOS, which says “no bootable device found.” Can anyone help?...