Windows 10: No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.

Discus and support No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Suddenly, out of the blue, no audio is coming out of my speakers. When i go to my Playback Devices and 'Test' the speakers, I can hear the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by namejohnmclane, Aug 28, 2016.

1. No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.

Hello,

Suddenly, out of the blue, no audio is coming out of my speakers. When i go to my Playback Devices and 'Test' the speakers, I can hear the Test signals fine. However, no other audio is coming out of my speakers from websites, movies, Itunes, etc.

I am using an external audio interface (Akai MPC Renaissance) and my speakers are plugged into the back of that. I can hear a very light hum coming from the speakers so I know they're not shot. All my audio drivers are up to date, the software that I run the audio interface from is up to date, none of the audio levels are muted or at zero volume, and everything looks normal on the physical interface itself. I also went to Device Manager and checked if there were any errors under the sound category, but all the speaker icons are grey color. Besides the MPC Ren driver, I also have ASIO4ALL and Realtek installed on my PC as well. Maybe that could have something to do with it? I am lost here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

namejohnmclane, Aug 28, 2016

2. Speakers and headphones work at the same time

1) I have a laptop and there is no other way of connecting the headphones to it.

2) Everything works fine on other devices and alone on.

3) my speakers are built into the laptop and the headphone jack is built into the laptop. also, my speakers came with the laptop and are inside of it and were working fine but all of a sudden the problem occurred.

all devices word perfectly but the problem of audio coming from the speakers and the headphones still occurs.

Maximus_The_Grate, Aug 28, 2016
  3. BigMack46 Win User
    Audio Problems with IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio (Dell Latitude E5520)

I am having this issue with my Dell Latitude E5520. Audio was working last week and then all of the sudden I no longer get audio out of my speakers. Haven't had a chance to try headphones yet. I tried several different drivers for IDT, but nothing has
    changed. Anyone come up with anything else to try?

BigMack46, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.

1. No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden. - Similar Threads - audio coming speakers

2. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  3. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  4. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  6. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  7. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

8. Any and all headphones make audio come from both the speaker and the headphones.

Any and all headphones make audio come from both the speaker and the headphones.: Hello! So, whenever I plug in my headphones to my laptop with windows 10, the audio plays from both the speakers and the headphones. I don't know when it started, but I remember 1 day the issue occurred for the first time, and I just reinserted the headphones, and it worked....
  9. Help! No audio coming from all in one pc speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! No audio coming from all in one pc speakers: So today i woke up and booted up my computer only to hear the boot up sound and no other audio, i tried to hear my wallpaper engine wallpaper audio and i heard nothing, and i listened to some youtube video(with no audio) trying to fix it. I have one of those older all in...
  10. Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers: Hi, this problem has been annoying me for days so I thought I'd post here. A few months ago I got wireless earbuds. I ended up returning them and after that the problems started. When I plugged in my headphones the audio was playing out loud. I disabled bluetooth and it...