Windows 10: No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc

Discus and support No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My friends can hear me good on discord vc and i can also hear them. So theres nothin wrong with my audio input and output but I can't hear anything in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elijahh23, Aug 31, 2024.

1. elijahh23 Win User

No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc

My friends can hear me good on discord vc and i can also hear them. So theres nothin wrong with my audio input and output but I can't hear anything in the game. What could be the cause? Game is also updated.

:)

elijahh23, Aug 31, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 31, 2024
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 31, 2024
  4. No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 31, 2024
Thema:

No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc

1. No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc - Similar Threads - audio fallout76 audio

2. No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio in fallout76 but audio is working good on vc: My friends can hear me good on discord vc and i can also hear them. So theres nothin wrong with my audio input and output but I can't hear anything in the game. What could be the cause? Game is also updated....
  3. Audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working: Hi, My audio isn't coming out of my computer or my headphones, I ran the troubleshooter and it said there was no problem. When I test my audio on Playback devices, the bars turn green but still no sound. Also, when I test my audio in Playback devices, it says there's sound...
  4. audio is NOT working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio is NOT working: audio is NOT working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-not-working/aaa7162a-1d14-4369-a290-9746df0f7d9d
  5. How get Good audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How get Good audio?: Have been using a soundblaster audio card with windows 10 computer (dell inspirion) and Audacity with good voice audio, till reset something. Now don't have anything in Audacity Mic window [screenshot attached] (used to say something?) and get nothing. Tried plugging mic...
  6. Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.: I want to use the Audio jack on my PC but there is no sound output from it. The only sound output that works comes from the monitor. I am using the Realtek audio sound driver along with the NVIDIA sound driver which seems to be the only one working. Any info would help....
  7. Audio not working

Audio not working: Yesterday I was just playing on my computer and all of a sudden I lost all audio. Whenever I would connect an aux cable to the headphone out of the computer it would tell me I have nothing connected but when I disconnect the cable it would tell me I have something connected....
  8. Audio Not Working

Audio Not Working: As of today i built a new pc and my mic is not working, before i built my new pc i never had this issue ive tried every troubleshooter ect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working/128bffd9-928c-4fb1-8085-e056e4297c6b
  9. Audio Not Working

Audio Not Working: Hi! I've been having an issue with my computer's audio for the last week or two. I use external speakers that I plug into the audio jacks in my computer, there's no issue with them as I've tested them with my phone and the way I usually temporarily resolve this:...
  10. Webcam video good/no audio

Webcam video good/no audio: Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about...