Windows 10: No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

Discus and support No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian Robertson3, Sep 21, 2023.

1. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia High Definition Audio shows as being switched on, but when I switch to the Firestick it shows as unplugged and I get no audio on Netflix, Prime, Spotify etc. I am running Windows 10. My speakers are connected to both the input jack, and a USB port, as my Blu-ray drive uses both depending on whether I am playing CDs or Blu

:)

Ian Robertson3, Sep 21, 2023
Thema:

No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

1. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter - Similar Threads - Audio Firestick HDMI

2. Laptop with HDMI splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with HDMI splitter: HI,I have bought a HDMI splitter for my laptop to have 2 monitors. Unfortunately the monitors do not seem to connect. If I plug 1 monitor directly into the laptop, that works but the splitter will not connect to either monitor...
  3. Laptop with HDMI splitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with HDMI splitter: HI,I have bought a HDMI splitter for my laptop to have 2 monitors. Unfortunately the monitors do not seem to connect. If I plug 1 monitor directly into the laptop, that works but the splitter will not connect to either monitor...
  4. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  5. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  6. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've boughtthis HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....
  7. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've bought this HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....
  8. HDMI Splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  9. HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Splitter: Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time? 147340
  10. hdmi plug isnt reading firestick

hdmi plug isnt reading firestick: I just installed window 10 and it isn't reading my firestick can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-plug-isnt-reading-firestick/161ea05f-8dbe-4e57-9a68-0302939c6885