Windows 10: No Admin access on admin account

Discus and support No Admin access on admin account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacob Abi-Rached, Nov 7, 2023.

1. No Admin access on admin account

On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the control panel and made a new user with administrator and the problem still continues. I cannot access programs like the Local Group thing don't exist or can't be opened and I have hit a wall.

:)

Jacob Abi-Rached, Nov 7, 2023
Thema:

No Admin access on admin account

1. No Admin access on admin account - Similar Threads - Admin access admin

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. Admin access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin access: Hi there,I set up a new laptop with my email and it had me as an administrator. Somehow I took the admin access off I'm not tech savvy. How do I get it back? I cannot run anything as it needs admin user and password and it doesn't give me an option. Can someone explain to me...
  4. Not having Admin access on an Admin account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not having Admin access on an Admin account.: Hello! I've had this issue for a bit but it was never really an issue till now. I don't have this issue when I'm installing an app. I was trying to set up drive sharing for an FTP server. And this is minor but I also can't turn on syncing for my account. I looked at a few...
  5. Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts: Hi, Why is it that when I log off from my account and log into the Administrator's account, I can still access my own data. As far as I can recall, I have never given the Admin account permission to access mine. Is this normal? Matt 170394
  6. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  7. Unable to access admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access admin account: In 2016 we purchased a laptop for our daughter and she set up the admin account and the backup account. She doesn't remember the PW to the admin acct, the back up account was deleted by me for parental reasons and every single attempt I've tried to regain access to my OWN...
  8. No longer access to admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No longer access to admin account: I am the sole user of this pc but can no longer get full access to the Powershell or upgrade my current admin status to change user options. Also File Explorer does not function correctly eg It will not let me rename any directory and instead just closes itself....
  9. Admin access to users accounts

Admin access to users accounts: Now that I've upgrade our main machine from xp64 to Win10, I am not trying to restore everyone profile stuff. However, even as admin I can't seem to access anyone's profile but mine. How can i access their profiles so I can load all their stuff back into them? It would...
  10. No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account

No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account: Hello All, I'm delighted to have found you and after a long day of trying to help myself i am now requiring your much appreciated assistance please!*cry I'm not a techy person at all and am hoping someone can help*Smile Last week my husband purchased a new hp laptop which...