Windows 10: Night Light Keeps Turning On

Discus and support Night Light Keeps Turning On in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim4449, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Tim4449 Win User

Night Light Keeps Turning On

I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I went to the settings and I turned off the schedule and put the strength to 0, but every evening, the night light keeps turning on. I am able to turn it off with the button in the control panel, but it is quite irritating having to do this every evening.

:)

Tim4449, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Night Light Keeps Turning On - Similar Threads - Night Light Keeps

2. Night Light Keeps Turning On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light Keeps Turning On: I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I went to the settings and I turned off the schedule and put the strength to 0, but every evening, the night light keeps turning...
  3. Night Light Keeps Turning On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light Keeps Turning On: I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I went to the settings and I turned off the schedule and put the strength to 0, but every evening, the night light keeps turning...
  4. Why does night light keep turning on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does night light keep turning on?: I was experimenting with night light a week or so ago and now it automatically turns on even though "schedule night light" is turned off. I am able to turn it off using the "Turn off now" button and it will stay off until the next evening when it turns back on all by...
  5. Why does night light keep turning on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does night light keep turning on?: I was experimenting with night light a week or so ago and now it automatically turns on even though "schedule night light" is turned off. I am able to turn it off using the "Turn off now" button and it will stay off until the next evening when it turns back on all by...
  6. Why does night light keep turning on?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Night light turn on for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light turn on for no reason: hi, i have an issue with the night light. It turn on itself for no reason after few minutes from boot and i have to disabled by myself. By the settings is disabled, even the auto turn on. Someone haved the same problem? I can resolve without a reset? Sorry for bad english...
  8. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Night light never turns on.

Night light never turns on.: I tried to turn on night light on my windows 10 manually. But it doesn't turn on. I have the latest Windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-never-turns-on/1f1ca8ea-ad27-4d79-928c-34ca9808bb2d
  10. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...