Windows 10: Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...

Discus and support Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do konta rodzica... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Martyna ., Aug 22, 2024.

1. Martyna . Win User

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do konta rodzica

:)

Martyna ., Aug 22, 2024
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

Sign in without p/w issue

Did a clean install of Windows 10 and updated it to the version shown.
    Trying to eliminate the need for p/w at sign in, I ran netplwiz as I have always done.

Top USER ACCOUNTS is from the Install I've been upgrading for a long time
    Bottom USER ACCOUNTS is from today's clean install on another machine

There is no:
    "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" to uncheck
    in the clean install
    I have never seen this before and can't by pass the sign in p/w step

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do... 296028d1599263261t-sign-without-p-w-issue-ver.png

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do... 296029d1599263309t-sign-without-p-w-issue-intel.jpg

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do... 296030d1599263325t-sign-without-p-w-issue-amd.png

3. Maria_S_ Win User
    Witamy w panelu poświęconym usługom online!

Witamy w panelu poświęconym usługom internetowym firmy Nokia, wcześniej znanym jako usługi Ovi.

W tej sekcji będą omawiane usługi online oferowane przez firmę Nokia, m.in. Sklep Nokia i Kontakty, którymi nie zajmuje się żaden inny panel.

Forum Pomoc techniczna Nokia – dyskusje to głównie forum użytkowników. Nasz zespół nie może odpowiadać na pytania związane z indywidualnymi kontami. Jeśli więc chcesz skontaktować się bezpośrednio z firmą Nokia lub masz problemy ze swoim kontem Nokia, przejdź
    do sekcji „Skontaktuj się z nami” w witrynie firmy Nokia dla Twojego kraju, aby znaleźć informacje kontaktowe punktu Nokia Care.

Nie publikuj tutaj żadnych informacji osobistych, takich jak adres e-mail, numer telefonu, numer IMEI czy numer karty kredytowej.

Miłego korzystania z usług online firmy Nokia!

Z pozdrowieniami,

Zespół ds. forum Pomoc techniczna Nokia – dyskusje

Maria_S_, Aug 22, 2024
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...

Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do... - Similar Threads - Nie widzę członków

2. Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...: Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do konta rodzica https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nie-widz%C4%99-cz%C5%82onk%C3%B3w-swojej-grupy/33400441-f998-4fd8-bf2f-d25aa2ce7ffb
  3. Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do...: Nie widzę członków swojej grupy family safety firmy Microsoft, mimo że masz pełny dostęp do konta rodzica https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nie-widz%C4%99-cz%C5%82onk%C3%B3w-swojej-grupy/33400441-f998-4fd8-bf2f-d25aa2ce7ffb
  4. Microsoft Family Safety -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety -: HiI am using screen time limits for my son where he has a certain number of hours daily. However, they are using their laptops in school so what would like to do is to either remove the limit during school hours, or give additional screen time during that time.For...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety: Is there any other way to add a device to Microsoft Family Safety? Do I need to be able to actually sign into the device in order to add the device?I'm asking because I would like to add an employer issued laptop as a device, but the Organizer for the Family does not have an...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety: I recently sent my Lenovo laptop to the repair center to have its screen fixed. When I received the laptop, it seems that it was factory reset during the repair process. I signed into my outlook account and set the device up. However, when trying to download and open...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety: Hello, I just purchased a new laptop; it's been eight years since I upgraded. So, I am new to the Microsoft Family safety option included on my new laptop.Folowing setup, I spent a good portion of yesterday evening trying to uninstall this feature. I ended up inviting myself...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: I have installed Family Safety into my child's laptop with set up in screen time and apps and game limit. The screen time is working fine. We have a few issues with the apps and game limit. 1. I have given permission for him to access "Chrome" for X minutes a day....
  9. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: Who can I email or chat with to get help and many questions about this subject? I'm having many issues with my kid pc having him able to override the setting when it is asking him if he's the parent or asks a parent for more time when he signed in outside his time...
  10. Microsoft family safety

Microsoft family safety: My child has a windows 10 laptop with access control my family safety. He managed to install Hotspot shield vpn in his account. By going through the vpn, he is able to change what ever safty setting he wants....