Windows 10: New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10

Discus and support New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Just last month I got a new laptop with 7945HX, RTX 4080 and 32GBs of RAM as well as Windows 11 installation.For first 2 weeks it was BSODing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrPlaner, Sep 28, 2024 at 10:52 AM.

1. MrPlaner Win User

New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10

Hi,Just last month I got a new laptop with 7945HX, RTX 4080 and 32GBs of RAM as well as Windows 11 installation.For first 2 weeks it was BSODing with random errors like:"Critical Process Died" under csrss.exe that affected win32kbase.sys file checked with WinDbg in admin mode."IRQL Not Less or Equal" for ntkrnlmp.exe"Reference by Pointer" for same ntkrnlmp.exeAll of those would point to RAM but:MemTest86 went without issues for 8 cycles.Memory Diag for Windows returned no issues on Extended mode.MyAsus memory check returned nothing, as well as the Memory check in BIOS.Now, I decided "Hey let'

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  3. Win11 upgrade not coming

If you checked again my previous replies, you can see ASUS re-installed my new notebook a even newer Win10 Home installation. After this 2nd time installation, I only did these to the toy:

1. installed chrome
    2. changed its display brightness
    3. changed wallpaper
    After your previous suggestion, the 1 month temp McAfee was gone.

I can't figure out why I can't upgrade to Win11 for such a new notebook. Newer notebook will come with Win11 natively New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10 :)

4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

Thema:

1. New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10 - Similar Threads - Install BSODs win11

2. New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10: Hi,Just last month I got a new laptop with 7945HX, RTX 4080 and 32GBs of RAM as well as Windows 11 installation.For first 2 weeks it was BSODing with random errors like:"Critical Process Died" under csrss.exe that affected win32kbase.sys file checked with WinDbg in admin...
  3. New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Install BSODs win11/win10: Hi,Just last month I got a new laptop with 7945HX, RTX 4080 and 32GBs of RAM as well as Windows 11 installation.For first 2 weeks it was BSODing with random errors like:"Critical Process Died" under csrss.exe that affected win32kbase.sys file checked with WinDbg in admin...
  4. Error 0x8007025D trying new installation of Win10 or Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8007025D trying new installation of Win10 or Win11: My computer suddenly crashed and Windows restore did not work. I tried using Chkdsk but couldn't do it, it said the drive was locked. I decided to buy a new SSD in case mine had died. Installed the new SSD and went to install Windows. I first tried Win11 and then Win10 using...
  5. Error 0x8007025D trying new installation of Win10 or Win11

Error 0x8007025D trying new installation of Win10 or Win11: My computer suddenly crashed and Windows restore did not work. I tried using Chkdsk but couldn't do it, it said the drive was locked. I decided to buy a new SSD in case mine had died. Installed the new SSD and went to install Windows. I first tried Win11 and then Win10 using...
  6. BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation: I occasionally encounter BSOD with my new machine. Mostly running stable but without any real cause it could throw a BSOD and restart my system.Below are my minidumps:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=gbwlz9...
  7. BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation

BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation: I occasionally encounter BSOD with my new machine. Mostly running stable but without any real cause it could throw a BSOD and restart my system.Below are my minidumps:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=gbwlz9...
  8. Downgrade new WIN11 device to WIN10?

Downgrade new WIN11 device to WIN10?: Hi! I just got a laptop, and it came with Windows 11 and an office 365 license. For various reasons, I wanted to downgrade to Windows 10 instead. Is there a way to downgrade from WIN11 to WIN10 without having to purchase another license key?Thank you in advance for the help!...
  9. BSOD on new Win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Win10 install: I have been getting continuous BSODs after a clean install on windows 10. Mostly IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but also some other kinds. I have tried installing all I think... the drivers, but am still having issues. I thought it might be a RAM...
  10. BSOD on new Win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Win10 install: Hi, I was getting BSODs on a Win10 upgrade installation every time I run DOTA; sometimes it would take 2 minutes, sometimes it would take 10minutes. It would also rarely crash randomly when I left the PC on after web browsing. Pretty much it would crash every time I use it....