Windows 10: "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...

Discus and support "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have reported this through Feedback with screen shots and videos of the issue MULTIPLE times since the new Photos App was launched and have not had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAndyMac, Nov 13, 2023.

1. "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...

I have reported this through Feedback with screen shots and videos of the issue MULTIPLE times since the new Photos App was launched and have not had even an acknowledgement that there might be an issue.The new Photos app shows NO photographs at all when the photos library has some 29,000 images in it on the local hard disk and OneDrive which can all be seen perfectly well in both the new File Explorer Gallery view and the Legacy Photos app. I have reset and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times - with no change to its behaviour.As there are some interesting new features being

:)

TheAndyMac, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Edwin Win User

Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

"New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and... 268816d1583118601t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-000060.jpg

Edwin, Nov 13, 2023
  3. OakOfFall Win User
    Photo app showing photos even if there's no source folder selected

The photo app keeps showing old photos even though I've cleared all the source folders in the setting. Even if I add new source folders it'll show the new photos, but keeps insisting showing the old unwated ones from the folders that I've already removed from the setting.

How do I prevent the app from showing old photos and force it to show only the ones that are from the CURRENT source folders?

OakOfFall, Nov 13, 2023
  4. "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...

Photos app not reading photos

"New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and... 268813d1583118047t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-2.png

"New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and... 268814d1583118064t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-1.png

- - - Updated - - -

In general, I’m gonna narrow it down, does your photos app see the photos in any folder in app data, yes I’ll see the folder apart of folders list but the pictures inside will not show In the collection. And again I say opening them will work it’s with it he app adding them to the collection. Check my previous post with attachments.

Steven Campoli, Nov 13, 2023
Thema:

"New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...

1. "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and... - Similar Threads - Photo App shows

2. photos legacy "no readable photos, videos or folders found"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos legacy "no readable photos, videos or folders found": I get the "no readable photos, videos or folders found" from Photos Legacy on a lot of folders when there are pictures there. I understand that Microsoft moved on, but I really wanted the facial recognition. I have over 100,000 photos in 2 folder trees, lots of sub-folders.I...
  3. photos legacy "no readable photos, videos or folders found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos legacy "no readable photos, videos or folders found": I get the "no readable photos, videos or folders found" from Photos Legacy on a lot of folders when there are pictures there. I understand that Microsoft moved on, but I really wanted the facial recognition. I have over 100,000 photos in 2 folder trees, lots of sub-folders.I...
  4. "New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...

"New" Photo App shows no photos even though all folders included, Legacy Photos and...: I have reported this through Feedback with screen shots and videos of the issue MULTIPLE times since the new Photos App was launched and have not had even an acknowledgement that there might be an issue.The new Photos app shows NO photographs at all when the photos library...
  5. Photo apps legacy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  6. Photo apps legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  7. Photo apps legacy

8. Photos Legacy

Photos Legacy: Had some advice from DaveM121 but couldn't send another reply to him.Am trying to resize an image using Photos Legacy Resize Image.I still can't get the right dialogue box with the 3 Best for ... options. This is what I get:...
  9. Windows Photos app not showing all photos [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photos app not showing all photos [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Windows 11/10 offers a built-in photo viewer and editor called the Photos app. It’s a OneDrive integrated application that also includes editing, timeline, album creation, etc. If you cannot view your photos or are skeptical that the Photos app is not showing all...
  10. Photo app showing photos even if there's no source folder selected

Photo app showing photos even if there's no source folder selected: The photo app keeps showing old photos even though I've cleared all the source folders in the setting. Even if I add new source folders it'll show the new photos, but keeps insisting showing the old unwated ones from the folders that I've already removed from the setting....