Windows 10: New pc restarts randomly and a lot

Discus and support New pc restarts randomly and a lot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; /Hello! I ve just bought a new pc and installed windows 10. I've tried everything from disabling automatic restart and all the steps from all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreeaGabriela, Mar 12, 2020.

1. New pc restarts randomly and a lot

/Hello!

I ve just bought a new pc and installed windows 10.

I've tried everything from disabling automatic restart and all the steps from all the tutorials.

I've checked on event viewer and found the following message

The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe WIN-H76TA2F2DSS has initiated the restart of computer DESKTOP-D6HP4UN on behalf of user DESKTOP-D6HP4UN\andre for the following reason: Other Unplanned

Reason Code: 0x0

Also with the one with the id 6008 for unexpected restart

I've tried updating he windows, power troubleshooter and all

Please help:

:)

AndreeaGabriela, Mar 12, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 12, 2020
  4. New pc restarts randomly and a lot

New PC randomly restarting, Event 41 Kernel Power

Created an account to post my fix.

I found a common cause of this is multiple audio drivers attempting to run at the same time. I had three.
    • one USB sound card
    • One realtek chip on my motherboard
    • One nvidia sound chip on my graphics card.
    Go to device manager and disable the ones you don't use and restart PC. Let me know if it works.

roochiepoo, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

New pc restarts randomly and a lot

1. New pc restarts randomly and a lot - Similar Threads - restarts randomly lot

2. New Pc Keeps Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc Keeps Randomly Restarting: Hello I hope someone out there can help me I recently built a new pc I built several pcs but this is the first time I ran into this problem my specs are: Ryzen 9 7900x3dAorus b650 elite ax iceCorsair vengeance RGB DDR5 6,000mhz4070 Eagle Super 750w power supply Sometimes the...
  3. New Pc Keeps Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Pc Keeps Randomly Restarting: Hello I hope someone out there can help me I recently built a new pc I built several pcs but this is the first time I ran into this problem my specs are: Ryzen 9 7900x3dAorus b650 elite ax iceCorsair vengeance RGB DDR5 6,000mhz4070 Eagle Super 750w power supply Sometimes the...
  4. New Pc Keeps Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random PC Restarts new PC build

Random PC Restarts new PC build: Hello, my PC randomly restarts usually shortly after coming out of sleep/hibernation or after just being turned on.There is no blue screen and when I go into the event view it shows Event ID: 41 Task Category 63 Kernel-Power.After doing some hardware testing re-seating all...
  6. Random PC Restarts new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Restarts new PC build: Hello, my PC randomly restarts usually shortly after coming out of sleep/hibernation or after just being turned on.There is no blue screen and when I go into the event view it shows Event ID: 41 Task Category 63 Kernel-Power.After doing some hardware testing re-seating all...
  7. Random PC Restarts new PC build

8. new pc and a lot of bsods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  9. new pc and a lot of bsods

new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  10. Brand New PC Freezing and Restarting Randomly

Brand New PC Freezing and Restarting Randomly: Link to event files.Hi,Brand new PC running Windows 10 Pro x64.Intel i7-10700k32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAMAsus Z490-I MoboAsus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti2 PCIe SSDs M.2 / 1 Sata SSD Corsair SFX-750 750W PSUI've been struggling troubleshooting why my PC is just randomly freezing and...