Windows 10: New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans

Discus and support New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. If anyone could point me to a solution, that would be great. The event viewer shows 633 errors in the last 7 days and when I am playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TOM23l, Oct 27, 2024 at 7:12 AM.

1. TOM23l Win User

New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans

Hi everyone. If anyone could point me to a solution, that would be great. The event viewer shows 633 errors in the last 7 days and when I am playing any 2D or 3D game, my PC will run at absolutely normal temperatures but after some minutes to up to an hour in, all fans including CPU, will crank up to maximum speed and become uncontrollable. Apps like FanControl and SmartFan5 will falsely show the fans running at normal speeds, and fans will not react to any manual RPM changes that I make in these Apps until after I rebooted the system.The problem however started occurring last month after

:)

2. BarbaricSoul, Oct 27, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

4. _AH_ Win User

Screen Randomly Goes Black, Fans Max Out - PC Requires Power Cycle to Recover

I am experiencing a critical issue with my Maingear PC, which I hope you can assist me in resolving. My PC's screen randomly goes black, and the fans ramp up to the highest speed. I can only restore the PC to a working state by performing a power cycle.

PC Specifications:

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (16 cores, 4.5 GHz, Boosts to 5.7 GHz)
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • Cooling: MAINGEAR EPIC RGB 360 AiO Liquid Cooler
    • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero
    • Memory: 64GB FURY Beast RGB DDR5 6000MHz (2x32GB)
    • Power Supply: MAINGEAR 1000W Ignition
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    • M.2 NVMe SSD: 1TB Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Enabled and disabled XMP memory in the BIOS.
    2. Reinstalled the graphics card drivers.
    3. Updated the BIOS firmware.
    4. Verified that RAM modules are installed correctly.
    5. Ran the System File Checker (sfc /scannow) to detect file corruption.
    Unfortunately, these steps have not resolved the issue, and I am still experiencing the black screen and high fan speed symptoms.

I would appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide to help resolve this issue.

Thema:

1. New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans - Similar Threads - build randomly cranks

2. New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans: Hi everyone. If anyone could point me to a solution, that would be great. The event viewer shows 633 errors in the last 7 days and when I am playing any 2D or 3D game, my PC will run at absolutely normal temperatures but after some minutes to up to an hour in, all fans...
  3. While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...: I have a fairly new pc, around 1 year old, and i have been having problems where my displays will go out like i unplugged the display ports and my fans in my computer would crank up, but i can still hear game audio and talk and hear my buddies in discord. I've tried so many...
  4. Random PC Restarts new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random PC Restarts new PC build: Hello, my PC randomly restarts usually shortly after coming out of sleep/hibernation or after just being turned on.There is no blue screen and when I go into the event view it shows Event ID: 41 Task Category 63 Kernel-Power.After doing some hardware testing re-seating all...
  5. Random PC Restarts new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Restarts new PC build: Hello, my PC randomly restarts usually shortly after coming out of sleep/hibernation or after just being turned on.There is no blue screen and when I go into the event view it shows Event ID: 41 Task Category 63 Kernel-Power.After doing some hardware testing re-seating all...
  6. Random PC Restarts new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots: Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD No boot disk detected. That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it...
  8. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots: Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD No boot disk detected. That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it...
  9. New pc build random crashes

New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  10. New pc build random crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...