Windows 10: New Outlook Email Issues

Discus and support New Outlook Email Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Smittys103, Mar 9, 2024.

1. New Outlook Email Issues

My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and suggest I return to my older version of Outlook.

:)

Smittys103, Mar 9, 2024

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 9, 2024
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile New Outlook Email Issues :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Mar 9, 2024
  4. Frick Win User

New Outlook Email Issues

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Mar 9, 2024
Thema:

New Outlook Email Issues

1. New Outlook Email Issues - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Issues

2. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  3. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  4. New Outlook issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook issues: My new laptop with MS11 / outlook is working fine for a few hours, then stops sending and receiving emails.Other devices and old laptops still send and receive no problem.Why has MS removed the re-fresh icon from the top of the page which would of sorted the issue out on...
  5. New Outlook issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook issues: My new laptop with MS11 / outlook is working fine for a few hours, then stops sending and receiving emails.Other devices and old laptops still send and receive no problem.Why has MS removed the re-fresh icon from the top of the page which would of sorted the issue out on...
  6. New Outlook for Windows not loading emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook for Windows not loading emails: Hello everyoneI have just noticed the "try the new outlook" deature on the Mail app of Windows 11. So I decided to try it. When switching to the new outlook, I had to verify all accounts once over. I have 5 Gmail accounts, 1 Yahoo account and 1 outlook.com account. All...
  7. Outlook Email Account issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Account issues: Hello; I have an Outlook email account that I use for all my personal issues but since the 20th August I am not receiving any emails. I have plenty of storage space, my password is working and I can access the account but the emails are just not coming in. I am not being able...
  8. outlook email issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook email issue: One Of my user having issue in outlook 2013 is sent email is not showing in sent item fully, means sent items keep going missing as i saw 29th Feb sent email is showing but today only sent email visible from 3rd of march till before is missing similarly its not showing on...
  9. Cannot update Outlook with new email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot update Outlook with new email.: Outlook updated seven days ago. Nothing since. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-outlook-with-new-email/93a7b27e-875a-40d2-bb58-1fa2c4af3a6d
  10. Outlook not getting new email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook not getting new email: Hi there Check that in the account settings for your email (per account) go to the send mail server settings -->advanced and enter inbox for the root folder. This should then make all emails visible again. I'm using IMAP (who bothers with POP3 these days). Check also...