Windows 10: New Motherboard

Discus and support New Motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently sent my motherboard out for a repair with its warranty and I still have its ssd. Will I still need to buy windows or can I just use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanHatefi, May 4, 2021.

1. New Motherboard

Hello, I recently sent my motherboard out for a repair with its warranty and I still have its ssd. Will I still need to buy windows or can I just use the same ssd and not have to repurchase windows?

:)

RyanHatefi, May 4, 2021
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

New Motherboard [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

New Motherboard [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, May 4, 2021
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, May 4, 2021
  4. New Motherboard

New Motherboard

I am in process of building a new computer. If I download Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft Store now will I be able to use it to install on the new motherboard. If so what steps do I need to take once I download and activate it.

KevinFaris, May 4, 2021
Thema:

New Motherboard

1. New Motherboard - Similar Threads - Motherboard

2. How can I set up my pin after getting a new motherboard if I can’t access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up my pin after getting a new motherboard if I can’t access the internet: I’ve gotten a new motherboard and it’s forcing me to set up a new pin, but when I try to connect to my internet it doesn’t show anything it just shows flight mode that isn’t accessible and that’s it, any work around with this?...
  3. How can I set up my pin after getting a new motherboard if I can’t access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set up my pin after getting a new motherboard if I can’t access the internet: I’ve gotten a new motherboard and it’s forcing me to set up a new pin, but when I try to connect to my internet it doesn’t show anything it just shows flight mode that isn’t accessible and that’s it, any work around with this?...
  4. Automatic repair loop BSOD after swapping motherboard and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop BSOD after swapping motherboard and cpu: My PC had problems recently and I had change the motherboard and CPU out now I'm getting error code 0xc0000221 and the automatic repair loop.No I don't have the old motherboard or CPU they where the reason I had to get new parts.Running on a Mag B550 tomahawk and a AMD Ryzen...
  5. Automatic repair loop BSOD after swapping motherboard and cpu

Automatic repair loop BSOD after swapping motherboard and cpu: My PC had problems recently and I had change the motherboard and CPU out now I'm getting error code 0xc0000221 and the automatic repair loop.No I don't have the old motherboard or CPU they where the reason I had to get new parts.Running on a Mag B550 tomahawk and a AMD Ryzen...
  6. Automatic repair loop BSOD after swapping motherboard and cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ?: Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ? I am getting error it looks like hardware on this device has changed. Error code: 0xC0EA000A Troubleshoot option with I changed hardware on this device recently does not help.Says we cant activate windows as our...
  8. Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ?: Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ? I am getting error it looks like hardware on this device has changed. Error code: 0xC0EA000A Troubleshoot option with I changed hardware on this device recently does not help.Says we cant activate windows as our...
  9. Windows 10 activation not working after motherboard upgrade ?

10. Recently changed motherboard and Windows errors whenever trying to reactivate

Recently changed motherboard and Windows errors whenever trying to reactivate: Hello,I recently changed motherboards and when attempting to reactivate through settings I'm getting errors.I have done all the steps given to me through the troubleshooter and still no luck. The registry windows key that is currently stored doesn't work for some reason. Any...