Windows 10: New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

Discus and support New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KanuTomer, Feb 25, 2022.

1. KanuTomer Win User

New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back

:)

KanuTomer, Feb 25, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 25, 2022
  3. tronicman Win User
    Windows Media Player doesn´t play podcasts - probs with aac audio and h.264 video

I tried the TCPMP yet - they removed the AAC plugin, so it doesn´t play them, too. I´ve been trying diverse downloads from different links to the TCPMP (0.72 RC1 and 0.71 as well), but none of them was with AAC :-(

I tried as well to install the ffmpeg plugin (for TCPMP), but that doesn´t work, too.

The messages after installing the TCPMP from the given URL http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/ looks like this: "Video codec (AVC aka H.264) not supported by the player" and "MPEG4 AAC Audio decoder not included (...) because of intellectual
    property considerations" (whatever...)

This is driving me mad!

So my last hope was to improve the Windows Media Player with the codec...

Any suggestions??

tronicman, Feb 25, 2022
  4. New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

C7, Flash Player doesn´t work

Everytime I try to watch a Flash Video (Youtube, etc) the browser crashes and the phone return to homescreen. Already turned it off and took out the battery and restarted it, but the crashing won´t stop.

The first day I checked the youtube page there was jsut a tiny video to watch but the browser didn´t crash, a few hours later I surfed on this page again ant the crashing started...

I also tried the Opera mobile 10.1 browser, but it seems that this brower does not support flash in the symbian version and Multitouch doesn´t work either. All in all I prefer the nokia browser (when flash does work properlyNew Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times :))

Anyone with similar problems with the flash player? solutions?

unikum---01, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

1. New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times - Similar Threads - Media Player dark

2. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  3. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  4. New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-media-player-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  5. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  6. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  7. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  8. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  9. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work: In Light mode: taskbar color never changes - always a hideous yellow/green, everything else follows color chosen In Dark mode: taskbar color changes- i choose a dark gray- but everything else is just black no matter which color is chosen. Neither option is acceptable. Is...