Windows 10: New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed

Discus and support New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i've just got this message when starting my pc today Asus Zenbook UM535QE-XH91TVersion 2.21.1278. Copyright C 2021 AMIBIOS Date:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoaquínPolo, Jan 9, 2024.

1. New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed

Hello everyone, i've just got this message when starting my pc today Asus Zenbook UM535QE-XH91TVersion 2.21.1278. Copyright C 2021 AMIBIOS Date: 10/26/2021 10:25:14 Ver: IAXGKO13New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed...Press N to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or encryption enabled,the system will not boot without a recovery keyPress N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOTenable in new cpu, ypu can swap back to the old CPU to recover TPM related keys and data._______________________________________________________________

:)

JoaquínPolo, Jan 9, 2024

2. New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start

Hello. I have the Asus X670E Hero MB and AMD 7950X. This is a newly built system. When I started the computer I got the message below. Because I am not familiar with this or whether Bitlocker or any encryption is enabled, I pressed N and then F1 and continued to the BIOS because I did not want to change anything and wanted to see if I could get to the BIOS, which I did. I understand Bitlocker has something to do with Win 10/11 but as stated I have no OS installed yet and therefore I have no Bitlocker code. I see that I can disable fTPM in Bios but don't know the affects of doing so. Can anyone help me with the next steps to ensure I can load the Win10 and not get locked out.

Thanks...Al

New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed.

Methodical2, Jan 9, 2024
  3. Darky* Win User
    New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed (NO NEW CPU INSTALLED)

Hi all,

I am having a very big problem with my PC which I bought 3 months ago. If it matters, it's an Asus Strix G15. Everything was working fine until today. Yesterday I shut down the laptop properly and today I got this weird message:

New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed.

Press Y to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or encryption enabled, the system will not boot without a recovery key

Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOT enable in new CPY, you can swap back to the old CPY to recover TPM related Keys and data

Needless to say, I did not install a new CPU. I have no BitLocker or encryption enabled (what is this even??) I pressed N, then got in the Windows (checked that I do not have BitLocker enabled), had to reset my pin code but then the same thing happened after I restarted the Windows.

I did a system restore and the same problem continues. Please advice, should I do, I am freaking out.

I reached out to Asus for input - at the same time, I see a lot of people simply saying I should press y??

Darky*, Jan 9, 2024
  4. New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed

fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM

Hello community
    This error that occurs on an irregular basis maybe once a month on average: "fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM"

This is very annoying because it takes several tries for the BIOS to understand when I press 'Y' so I need to hard reset the computer several times and then it takes 10 minutes after rebooting itself several times to start up instead of the 4 seconds startup.

The motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme was very expensive to me €550,-- bought in February 2023 with a 5900X AMD processor and all other high-end components inside.

Why is this happening, I don't think I'm using bitlockerr unless this is one of those encryption problem Windows is forcing on me. How can I fix it?

Kind regards.

Francis Arthur, Jan 9, 2024
Thema:

New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed

1. New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed - Similar Threads - CPU installed FTPM

2. New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed: Hello everyone, i've just got this message when starting my pc today Asus Zenbook UM535QE-XH91TVersion 2.21.1278. Copyright C 2021 AMIBIOS Date: 10/26/2021 10:25:14 Ver: IAXGKO13New CPU installed. FTPM/PSP NV corrupted or FTPM/PSP NV structure changed...Press N to reset fTPM,...
  3. New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed NO NEW CPU INSTALLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed NO NEW CPU INSTALLED: Hi all,I am having a very big problem with my PC which I bought 3 months ago. If it matters, it's an Asus Strix G15. Everything was working fine until today. Yesterday I shut down the laptop properly and today I got this weird message:New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted...
  4. New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed NO NEW CPU INSTALLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed NO NEW CPU INSTALLED: Hi all,I am having a very big problem with my PC which I bought 3 months ago. If it matters, it's an Asus Strix G15. Everything was working fine until today. Yesterday I shut down the laptop properly and today I got this weird message:New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted...
  5. New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed NO NEW CPU INSTALLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM: Hello communityThis error that occurs on an irregular basis maybe once a month on average: "fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM"This is very annoying because it takes several tries for the BIOS to understand when I press 'Y' so I need...
  7. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM

fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM: Hello communityThis error that occurs on an irregular basis maybe once a month on average: "fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed. Press Y to reset fTPM"This is very annoying because it takes several tries for the BIOS to understand when I press 'Y' so I need...
  8. New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start: Hello. I have the Asus X670E Hero MB and AMD 7950X. This is a newly built system. When I started the computer I got the message below. Because I am not familiar with this or whether Bitlocker or any encryption is enabled, I pressed N and then F1 and continued to the BIOS...
  9. New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start: Hello. I have the Asus X670E Hero MB and AMD 7950X. This is a newly built system. When I started the computer I got the message below. Because I am not familiar with this or whether Bitlocker or any encryption is enabled, I pressed N and then F1 and continued to the BIOS...
  10. New CPU installed. fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed on initiall start