Windows 10: New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

Discus and support New computer keeps crashing into BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arindra Hubertus Rainaldo, Oct 19, 2023.

1. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty component to my build since I made it using mostly used items, but I want to make sure first that it is not the software/OS itself. I also want to make sure which part is faulty, because I tested my RAM with memtest 1 cycle and it does not show any error. I also done an SFC test every time the crash happens and it appears that

:)

Arindra Hubertus Rainaldo, Oct 19, 2023

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Oct 19, 2023
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Oct 19, 2023
  4. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

/query gave me a list, I read through it and found nothing mentioning driver_verifier_detected_violation. When I crashed, the PC froze. It simply stopped.

Edit: My computer crashed again, this time with a BSoD. It said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Right before it crashed, my keyboard wouldn't enter anything, it acted as if it had no power going to it.

Prototype464XBL, Oct 19, 2023
Thema:

New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

1. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD - Similar Threads - computer keeps crashing

2. Computer keeps crashing randomly with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing randomly with BSOD: My computer is fairly new. I built it myself. As of recently I keep getting random BSODs while gaming. Some games are very demanding while others are not which is starting to piss me off. I ran the verifier but I could not get a picture fast enough to see what the stop code...
  3. Computer keeps crashing randomly with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing randomly with BSOD: My computer is fairly new. I built it myself. As of recently I keep getting random BSODs while gaming. Some games are very demanding while others are not which is starting to piss me off. I ran the verifier but I could not get a picture fast enough to see what the stop code...
  4. Computer keeps crashing randomly with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  6. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  7. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty...
  8. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty component to my build since I made it using mostly used items, but I...
  9. New computer keeps crashing

New computer keeps crashing: My new computer keeps crashing. Apps keep crashing and also windows keeps crashing. When windows crashes I get a blue screen and the errors vary. This is the third time I've had to write this because it crashes before I can finish. Dell said that it's a software issue....
  10. Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.: Hello, I just finished building my computer about 2 days ago, and I've had 7 crashes since then. 4 of them blue screens, and 3 of them just crashed and rebooted without a bsod. Here is a link to my dump files:...