Windows 10: Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!!

Discus and support Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 24.10.2024 For a few days now, the speed has become 1.5 Mbps download at 250Mbps and 28Mbps upload corresponding. Ethernet. VPN is not included. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex76t, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:42 PM.

1. Alex76t Win User

Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!!

24.10.2024 For a few days now, the speed has become 1.5 Mbps download at 250Mbps and 28Mbps upload corresponding. Ethernet. VPN is not included. After reinstalling the app, nothing has changed. Put the new Windows 11 Release Review update, nothing has changed. Ookla Speedtest shows normal speed but with local networks

:)

2. Network speed test

Network speed test appears to work very well. Almost invariably It shows exactly the up- and download speeds in the contract with my provider. Incidentally, however, the speeds are significantly lower. I want to confront my provider with these incidents.
    A problem with this is that the network speed app does not show the time of measurement, only the date. Does anyone know how I could get the time in the results table?

Albert Stienstra, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  3. bbob59 Win User
    Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get
    with this Speed Test is 9.12 Mbs download but other product including the newest Microsoft App for Speed Test by Ookla shows 50 Mbs download. Bob

4. Franco22 Win User

Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!!

Network speed test not showing history or upload speed Windows 10

I just downloaded Network Speed Test from the MS Store but it shows only the download speed. It doesn't show the upload speed nor the history. Any suggestions, anyone?

Thema:

1. Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!! - Similar Threads - Network Speed Test

2. Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Speed Test - 100 times slower download speed or server problem or ISP slowdown!!!: 24.10.2024 For a few days now, the speed has become 1.5 Mbps download at 250Mbps and 28Mbps upload corresponding. Ethernet. VPN is not included. After reinstalling the app, nothing has changed. Put the new Windows 11 Release Review update, nothing has changed. Ookla Speedtest...
  3. Decent download speeds on Speed tests, Low actual download speed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Decent download speeds on Speed tests, Low actual download speed.: Hello! I have been searching for answers to this for a long time. After recently upgrading my USB Wifi adapter (which I had assumed was the issue) the issue persisted. I am not tech-savvy, and I do not know what to do anymore. When I do a test through my internet service...
  4. Download speed slower than upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed slower than upload speed: My Windows 10 desktop has slower download speeds 10Mbps compared to upload speeds 30Mbps. On other devices connecting to the same router, I can get download speeds of 90+MBps on our 100/40 plan. This is true whether I connect with ethernet or wifi. I have changed the...
  5. Network speed test

Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  6. Network Speed Test Error?

Network Speed Test Error?: Hi, When I try t run the Microsoft "Network Speed Test" app. I get the error: Service unavailable Looks like the service to perofrm a speed test isn't available right now. Try again later. I have tried uninstall / reset and it does not fix the problem. Thanks, Ward....
  7. slower download speed onmy laptop

slower download speed onmy laptop: New (two weeks) to spectrum internet service. Desktop (W10) getting 200mbps on 2G wireless network. Toshiba laptop (W10) getting 30mbps on same network and closer to router. On Ethernet network laptop getting 90mbps. The HP desktop does not see the Ethernet network so I...
  8. Network Speed Test Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Speed Test Not Working: Speed Test from MS store stopped working about a month ago. It says the service is unavailable, try again later. I have used it for a few years before this with no problems....
  9. Windows computer slower download speeds

Windows computer slower download speeds: I have an HP Envy from 2016, with a gigabit ethernet port and wireless ac. This computer is consistently getting slower speeds than my Android devices, and my older linux computer. Wired(same wire and ports as when I plug the linux computer in), I can't get over 100Mbps. It...
  10. New router but slower download speed

New router but slower download speed: Hello, I just replaced my old router (Linksys WRT54G) to a Linksys x1000. However, my download speed is slower than the previous router I had. I tried the following things to resolve this problem: Upgrading to the latest firmware version; Updated my wireless network...