Windows 10: Network problems and loading into games

Discus and support Network problems and loading into games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sani2560, Oct 16, 2024 at 1:37 PM.

1. sani2560 Win User

Network problems and loading into games

Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go into the fortnite app but when I try to load into the game it always gets a connection error or in general wont let me play it. Same with roblox. With snapchat it does not even open the browser, only showing an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Im on windows 10 pro. PLEASE RESPOND WITH A SOLUTION

:)

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

3. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

4. Network problems and loading into games

Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 16, 2024 at 2:17 PM
Thema:

Network problems and loading into games

1. Network problems and loading into games - Similar Threads - Network problems loading

2. Network problems and loading into games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network problems and loading into games: Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go into the fortnite app but when I try to load into the game it always gets a connection error or in general wont let me play it....
  3. Network problems and loading into games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network problems and loading into games: Whenever I go to school my network changes. At home I am able to load and play games like Fortnite, Snapchat, and Fall Guys. But at school I can go into the fortnite app but when I try to load into the game it always gets a connection error or in general wont let me play it....
  4. Game not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not loading: Every time I open rainbow six siege on my windows 10 pc, it gets to the loading screen, freezes and crashes, I have tried refreshing drivers and it’s on high priority in task manager, it used to run fine but since the new update doesn’t want to workMany thanksKai....
  5. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  6. Network Adapter Problem: Websites will not load fully and is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Problem: Websites will not load fully and is slow: I have been having this issue for a while now. I have contacted my Internet provider, and they say my connection and modem look okay. But the connection to my homepage on Microsoft Edge is slow to load and it won't load my homepage or websites all the way. I troubleshooted...
  7. Problem with games loading without a visual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with games loading without a visual: Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the only thing that happened was that the sound for the game loaded, my mouse changed to the one used within the game but all I...
  8. Loading problem PANDA JAM game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading problem PANDA JAM game: Why has PANDA JAM, a game I play on facebook, not able to load on my desktop on windows 10 anymore? I have been playing it happily for years and have had windows 10 for a few years now too....
  9. Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game: I have a problem with my cpu, when I play the processor goes into full load and the video card instead remains at 0%, two days that goes on like this with all the games. My configuration: Cpu: i5 7600k Motherboard: MSI z270 pro carbon Video card: MSI GAMING X 1060 6gb Ram:...
  10. Problems with loading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with loading a game: when trying to load a 2004 game it is coming up with Failed to Create Direct 3D Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/problems-with-loading-a-game/2ce86640-dd6c-4670-b8a0-d35797f7b06d