Windows 10: NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL

Discus and support NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I actually having this problem: I am trying to connect to the other computer printer, but windows 10 has no homegroup.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Philend, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Philend Win User

NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL

Hi,

I actually having this problem: I am trying to connect to the other computer printer, but windows 10 has no homegroup. Another problem is that when i try to click computer1 in network it pop out a box "ENTER YOUR CREDENTIAL TO CONNECT TO COMPUTER1" that's why when I try to add Printer Computer1 cannot be accessed. I already use microsoft account to my computer but when I try to use it to access the Computer1 it can't, says the password or username is wrong. Can Anyone help me please??

:)

Philend, Oct 11, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Josh1990 Win User

Network Credentials/Connecting to a Network

Background:

I am attempting to connect to a public file sharing network, where an individual computer from the host.

1) When I attempt to connect to the network it asks for my network credentials:

A) The network does not have a password to the best of my knowledge, and to the best of the knowledge of the owner of the host computer.

B) The Domain when it asks for network credentials is Lenovo-PC. I own a Lenovo, the host computer is a Toshiba.

C) This leads me to believe my computer is asking for credentials.

2) Can't connect to network:

A) I've entered what I've believed to be my credentials and they are incorrect.

B) Password Protected sharing is disabled in my network settings.

C) I've looked at credential manager, it does not have the credential information I need.

Questions:

1) Why is my own machine asking me for my credentials if I have password protected sharing off?

2) Is there another setting that would prompt the machine to ask for my credentials when connecting to another network? How do I disable it?

3) Where can I find/reset my credentials? I've entered the information for my current and previous Microsoft account, no dice.

Please help me to connect to the network, thank you!!!

Regards,

Josh

Josh1990, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL - Similar Threads - NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS

2. network credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network credentials: what are my network credentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-credentials/9b5146b3-943b-4300-b025-9d9c88f8d54e
  3. Need my network credentials

Need my network credentials: Trying to add new laptop to existing network, but don't know my network credentials. Is there a way to retrieve them, or do I need to start all over. Please note that I am not a tech - at all......
  4. network credentials

network credentials: Does anybody know how to fix the following: Network Credentials - Domain Controller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-credentials/b34414f6-8e5a-4548-8a92-0609175343c5
  5. network credentials

network credentials: What are network credentials? Every time I try to look thru the network to see my other computers files I get a box asking for user and password. I have no idea how to fill this in. Can you help me or send me someplace where I can find out about networking?...
  6. Network Credentials

Network Credentials: How do I find my network credentials? I am trying to link my desktop to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-credentials/e20661f8-ffe5-484d-9230-054c596ed3c8
  7. Network credentials

Network credentials: How do I find my network credentials (user name and password using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/network-credentials/544bb265-6304-4fdf-8615-e16f66629ded
  8. Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network Credentials: Hi, I have a new Windows 10 PC and am having issues with Network Credentials. The PC is standalone with only one user. When prompted on setup I entered my Hotmail address and password, which I assume are now also my PC's 'network credentials'. I'm now unable to create a...
  9. Need Help with Network Credentials

Need Help with Network Credentials: A couple days ago one of my PCs blue-screened. Re-booting only gave me a screen that said I had a problem with my HDD. I had a 2TB external drive attached via USB to the tower that blue screened. I attached that drive to another W10 tower and turned on network discovery....
  10. Lost Need Network Credentials

Lost Need Network Credentials: Hi Guys Sorry to ask I am new and Win 10 is causing me a lot of grief I am trying to connect to another Win 10 PC on my network. I have: NAS UD3-PC Dan-PC UD5-PC – I am not this Raspberry Pi3 In Windows Explorer I see only: NAS UD3-PC I want to connect...