Windows 10: Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10

Discus and support Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am connected to wifi and everything works perfectly. However, I wanted to investigate my internet options and settings so I went to the Network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G0atz 0n A B0at, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:47 PM.

1. Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10

I am connected to wifi and everything works perfectly. However, I wanted to investigate my internet options and settings so I went to the Network and Sharing Center. I've seen videos of others doing this and it shows their internet connected. Mine says Unknown "the service to detect this status is disabled". When I go into advanced sharing settings it shows that network discovery is on. Additionally if I go into Network Connections it says folder is empty. I believe my PC has been like this for a long time and I can never find a fix.

:)

G0atz 0n A B0at, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:47 PM
Thema:

Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10

1. Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10 - Similar Threads - Network sharing says

2. Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10: I am connected to wifi and everything works perfectly. However, I wanted to investigate my internet options and settings so I went to the Network and Sharing Center. I've seen videos of others doing this and it shows their internet connected. Mine says Unknown "the service to...
  3. Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network and sharing says internet is unknown Win10: I am connected to wifi and everything works perfectly. However, I wanted to investigate my internet options and settings so I went to the Network and Sharing Center. I've seen videos of others doing this and it shows their internet connected. Mine says Unknown "the service to...
  4. Unknown network + no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown network + no internet: Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my pc has no internet connection. Not only this but it says “unknown network”. Scoured through the internet and found that some...
  5. Unknown network + no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown network + no internet: Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my pc has no internet connection. Not only this but it says “unknown network”. Scoured through the internet and found that some...
  6. Unknown network + no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Internet Connection Sharing: No internet / no network access

Internet Connection Sharing: No internet / no network access: I am trying to share my wifi connection with my ethernet port. When I share my wifi the ethernet is not getting any internet/wifi access. This option worked intermittently for me but now I can never get a connection. Does anyone have a solution. Many thanks,...
  8. No Internet, Shared Network

No Internet, Shared Network: I was editing the Sharing tab of my NordVPN Tap and clicked Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection, I then selected Wi-Fi as my Home networking connection. This caused a no internet bug so I restarted. On a different computer I...
  9. Internet sharing via ethernet Win10

Internet sharing via ethernet Win10: I have a need to be able to share a wifi internet connection via ethernet. I want to be able to connect wirelessly to a wifi captive portal with my computer, then connect a router to the computer and share the wifi internet source through the router. The reason is that the...
  10. Network Sharing Centre says Not connected, but PC has internet access?

Network Sharing Centre says Not connected, but PC has internet access?: I have a Win10 Pro machine upgraded from Win7 Ultimate. All was well with Win10 until the network and sharing centre stopped believing I was connected to the internet, despite being able to connect just fine. That is, the "View your active networks" just says "You are not...