Windows 10: network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

Discus and support network adapter/wifi networks not being detected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher_DN, Mar 25, 2023.

1. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is a dualboot system. I have enabled WLAN Autoconfig and restarted my computer in services.msc using a YouTube tutorial for assistance on fixing this issue and it did not work its startup is set to automatic now. I have little networking knowledge and this is the only solution I tried since I do not wish to somehow damage

:)

Christopher_DN, Mar 25, 2023

2. Which network adapter?

My friend recently came over to my house with his laptop. Before I could connect him to my lan he detected several wireless networks in the area. I want to connect to these wireless networks, but I don't know what kind of adapter I need. I searched his laptop model and this is his network adapter http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/wireless_n/overview.htm

It seems he could get both N, and G signals

what would any of you guys suggest?

Network_guy, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Winuser Win User
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Jansson9 Win User

network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

Delay in wifi network detection

For the last couple of days there has been a delay on detecting any wifi networks when my laptop is woken from sleep. Connects fine once it sees the network and detects and connects perfectly well when fisrt switched on.

I have tried updating the driver, and also turning off power saving mode on the wifi and have run MS security scanner. Nothing detected and using the network adapter troubleshooter detects no issues. Other devices connect fine.

Any suggestions?

Jansson9, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

1. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected - Similar Threads - network adapter wifi

2. Network Adapter not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter not detected: i just start my windows and i don't have an access to internet.i have a MS-7817 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-not-detected/4c899486-798f-408f-957c-4c70792b0939
  3. Network Adapter not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter not detected: i just start my windows and i don't have an access to internet.i have a MS-7817 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-not-detected/4c899486-798f-408f-957c-4c70792b0939
  4. Network Adapter not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  6. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  7. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  8. No network adapter detected

No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  9. Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network

Issue with wifi connectivity, adapter not detecting wifi network: I am not able to connect to wifi as it is not getting detected. I have to then execute the netsh command and restart machine. This fixes the problem for some time however in few mins the connection is lost again. Can someone help how i can fix this. the problem has started...
  10. Network Adapter not detected

Network Adapter not detected: Hello, I just suddenly had a problem with the wifi on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. Wifi network connections just stopped showing when I click on the Internet Access button. Instead of showing the three big buttons at the bottom Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode, and Mobile Hotspot, it...