Windows 10: Netstat -aon question

Discus and support Netstat -aon question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Long time viewer- first time poster. I’ve been looking at a script running on my win 10 System. I have been tracing down programs, reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ResponsibleFennel815, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Netstat -aon question

Netstat -aon question ZowLrQPk8F4LkbL8Yu4pC6PY4_3FVPenP3miXWqKafw.jpg

Long time viewer- first time poster. I’ve been looking at a script running on my win 10 System. I have been tracing down programs, reading dump files, and exe. I came across a PID 4 on my system. I did task kill and it shut my system down and this file was on my desktop when it came back up. Can you tell me what it is?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ResponsibleFennel815
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ResponsibleFennel815, Jul 23, 2024

2. netstat -a results?

Hi,

In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Are you experiencing any issues with your computer, thus running netstat - a
      command?
    • If you suspect that your computer is infected with a virus, have you already run the

Windows

Defender
      ?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 23, 2024
  3. cinque8 Win User
    netstat error message

Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop computer. When I go to the command prompt, and type in netstat, I get a list of protocols, Local Addresses, and Foreign Addresses. But when I type in netstat-n or netstat-a, I get an error message that says: "is not recognized as an internal or external command," Am I doing something wrong here? Thank you.

cinque8, Jul 23, 2024
  4. Netstat -aon question

how to use netstat to check for malware?

netstat is a command-line tool (used from a

command prompt
    ) that displays incoming and outgoing network connections, ports on which the computer is listening, routing tables, and a number of network interface statistics. It can be used to obtain Local/Foreign Addresses,
    PID, listening state and for troubleshooting networking issues.

Using Netstat to investigate for malicious activity.

quietman7 - MVP, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Netstat -aon question

1. Netstat -aon question - Similar Threads - Netstat aon question

2. Netstat scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netstat scan: Can someone please explain to me what a typical netstat scan should look like? Im worried someone is monitoring my network and my netstat scan seems to be extremely long and is always changingI would upload the netstat results but im not sure if that would compromise my...
  3. Netstat scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netstat scan: Can someone please explain to me what a typical netstat scan should look like? Im worried someone is monitoring my network and my netstat scan seems to be extremely long and is always changingI would upload the netstat results but im not sure if that would compromise my...
  4. Is this normal in Netstat -b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this normal in Netstat -b?: Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:49678 Doghousecomp:49679 ESTABLISHED [WUDFHost.exe] TCP 127.0.0.1:49679 Doghousecomp:49678 ESTABLISHED [WUDFHost...
  5. Forein adress in NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forein adress in NETSTAT: When i ran netstat command on cmd there was a foreing adress which on IP lookup was a differen location to mine and was part of MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. If it is a virus how do i remove it...
  6. Netstat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netstat: Netstat is extremely confusing, it starts with the average small length of connection lines and then it expands into almost two sentences! It even has weird names for domains. It's extremely odd and all the "see if your computer is hack" barely explains how they find the...
  7. Netstat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netstat: Netstat is extremely confusing, it starts with the average small length of connection lines and then it expands into almost two sentences! It even has weird names for domains. It's extremely odd and all the "see if your computer is hack" barely explains how they find the...
  8. Netstat connections

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Netstat connections: Hello I was playing with my cmd and I noticed several netstat connections labelled as "Bad6" does anyone know what this may be? Also if this is malicious could someone please tell me how to terminate the connection. Thank you for any and all answers!...
  9. netstat is this normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netstat is this normal?: Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:51339 MSI:61870 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:54161 MSI:54162 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:54162 MSI:54161 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:54166 MSI:54167 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:54167 MSI:54166 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:54200...
  10. Netstat connections, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat connections, is this normal?: Just wondering if this is normal when I type netstat in cmd.... Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:49790 DESKTOP-GOVM7NU:wsd TIME_WAIT TCP 192.168.1.151:49787 a-0001:https ESTABLISHED TCP...