Windows 10: Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS Standard Edition from the Microsoft Sore on August 21, 2020. My order number was 9657109665. I experienced a computer crash and lost... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobertEckrich, Sep 24, 2024 at 12:17 AM.

1. Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I purchased MSFS Standard Edition from the Microsoft Sore on August 21, 2020. My order number was 9657109665. I experienced a computer crash and lost the installation software and product key. I need to redownload and reinstall and also need the product key. How can I do this? The order page for my account doesn't provide me with and useful information on how to accomplish this

:)

RobertEckrich, Sep 24, 2024 at 12:17 AM

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

4. Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 24, 2024 at 12:18 AM
Thema:

Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

1. Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Need Download Reinstall

2. Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS Standard Edition from the Microsoft Sore on August 21, 2020. My order number was 9657109665. I experienced a computer crash and lost the installation software and product key. I need to redownload and reinstall and also need the product key. How can I do...
  3. Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to Download and Reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS Standard Edition from the Microsoft Sore on August 21, 2020. My order number was 9657109665. I experienced a computer crash and lost the installation software and product key. I need to redownload and reinstall and also need the product key. How can I do...
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  5. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  6. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I am attempting to re install MSFS2020 onto the same computer it has been on. current Microsoft Windows version is 21H1 OS Build 19043.1202. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on the install button it asks which drive to install on, I select the drive and click on...
  7. Download of Flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download of Flight simulator 2020: When downloading MS 2020 flight simulator an error code 0x80070422 appearsThis Flight sim. was payed for through CDKeys and Paypal. Although I and my Computer Store have try to resolve the issue there is no way we can continue the download. We have downloaded other smaller,...
  8. flight Simulator 2020 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight Simulator 2020 download: how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-download/7fd8ea8a-758f-42c6-8ec9-eb7aacc1be07
  9. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS 2020 on my office computer which apparently linked it to my work email address. That being the case, I can't download the software to my home computer which uses my personal email address. How do I change the purchase to my personal address instead of the...
  10. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: The Download of Flight Simulator 2020 attempts permanently fail! My PC is on the latest patch level W10 Pro 2004. My PC meets all hardware requirements! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-flight-simulator-2020/3bd371c6-b677-4484-af72-588946532222