Windows 10: Need my password?

Discus and support Need my password? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my forgotten password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-my-password/1ff1ad6b-8b53-4fdb-8a20-ad734e2d164c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SANDRASCHMIDT2, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Need my password?

How do I get my forgotten password?

:)

SANDRASCHMIDT2, Sep 7, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Need my password?

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

Need my password?

1. Need my password? - Similar Threads - Need password

2. Need my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need my password?: How do I get my forgotten password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-my-password/1ff1ad6b-8b53-4fdb-8a20-ad734e2d164c
  3. need to change setting in saved passwords, but windows10 won't take my password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to change setting in saved passwords, but windows10 won't take my password.: I need to change the setting for sensitive passwords in "saved passwords" but Windows won't accept my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-setting-in-saved-passwords-but/abbb513f-df2f-403f-9f42-1f4d0b100c8f
  4. need to change setting in saved passwords, but windows10 won't take my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to change setting in saved passwords, but windows10 won't take my password.: I need to change the setting for sensitive passwords in "saved passwords" but Windows won't accept my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-setting-in-saved-passwords-but/abbb513f-df2f-403f-9f42-1f4d0b100c8f
  5. need to change setting in saved passwords, but windows10 won't take my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why did i need to change my correct password for my PC to login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i need to change my correct password for my PC to login?: So today I was gonna login on my PC like normal. And I had just been on it a few minutes prior but suddenly when I did my correct password it said I couldn’t login- so I had to login with Microsoft and change my password.I just wanted to ask if anyone knew why I had to do it....
  7. Why did i need to change my correct password for my PC to login?

Why did i need to change my correct password for my PC to login?: So today I was gonna login on my PC like normal. And I had just been on it a few minutes prior but suddenly when I did my correct password it said I couldn’t login- so I had to login with Microsoft and change my password.I just wanted to ask if anyone knew why I had to do it....
  8. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  9. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  10. i need help to solve error, which i got while creating permanent password of microsoft v-...

i need help to solve error, which i got while creating permanent password of microsoft v-...: i am trying to create a permanent password after creation of Microsoft v- account but getting error popup shown in screenshot, tried incognito, new chrome instance without sign in to any account and tried same on edge...