Windows 10: Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

Discus and support Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by soliver89178, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a CPU / memory issue, or maybe something else totally random. I know netsh has some good debugging for network issues. What about the OS it self? How can I debug the processor / memory? If anyone has a good article they can provide or a youtube video or something that would be awesome, and thank you.

:)

soliver89178, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/comma...s-linux-files/

Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10 tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10

How to Access Linux Files in a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro from Windows 10

Brink, Aug 11, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/comma...s-linux-files/

Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10 tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10

How to Access Linux Files in a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro from Windows 10

Brink, Aug 11, 2023
  4. trparky Win User

Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

I myself have done a deep dive into the diagnostic data and have looked into what is contained in it. Yes, Full Mode is something that you should avoid at all costs simply due to how much and what it's collecting. Basic Mode is not nearly as invasive, it contains none of the most damning of the data that Full Mode contains.

Windows 10 Diagnostic Data

trparky, Aug 11, 2023
Thema:

Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

1. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Information Deep

2. Cumulative Update 23H2 Will Not Update ~ Even After Several Deep Dives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative Update 23H2 Will Not Update ~ Even After Several Deep Dives: I've been trying for at least the last couple of months to get both of my computersdesktop and laptop to install update 23H2, neither of them will.I've done several deep teep dives. Secure Boot is on, TPM 2.0 is on, UEFI is enabled.I've followed all the steps below several...
  3. Cumulative Update 23H2 Will Not Update ~ Even After Several Deep Dives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cumulative Update 23H2 Will Not Update ~ Even After Several Deep Dives: I've been trying for at least the last couple of months to get both of my computersdesktop and laptop to install update 23H2, neither of them will.I've done several deep teep dives. Secure Boot is on, TPM 2.0 is on, UEFI is enabled.I've followed all the steps below several...
  4. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  5. Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Information on Deep Dive Diagnostic Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone. I need some information on how to do a total deep dive on a windows 10 debug? I have some systems that are having major issues with performance, and I do not see any reason why they should be. The way the behavior is I am not sure if it is a latency issue or a...
  6. A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A deep-dive into WinUI 3 in desktop apps for Windows 10: XAML Islands was our first solution to enable developers to use UWP XAML inside their desktop (Win32) apps. Within a couple of months after the release of XAML Islands, behavioral insights and customer interviews raised some signals about how developers were using it. We...
  7. A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

in Windows 10 News
    A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files: Three months ago, we announced that the Windows Subsystem for Linux will be able to access Linux files from Windows in the blog post: What’s new for WSL in Windows 10 version 1903, and in today’s post we will be showing you how we made these changes possible. Let’s jump in!...
  8. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 2 for Windows App Developers: Welcome to the 2nd post of our Xaml Islands deep dive adventure! On the first blog post, we talked a little bit about the history of this amazing feature, how the Xaml Islands infrastructure works and how to use it, and also a little bit of how you can leverage binding in...
  9. XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers

in Windows 10 News
    XAML Islands - A deep dive Part 1 for Windows App Developers: XAML Islands is a technology that enables Windows developers to use new pieces of UI from the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) on their existing Win32 Applications, including Windows Forms and WPF technologies. This allows them to gradually modernize their apps at their own...
  10. Diagnostics or Tools on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnostics or Tools on Windows 10: I know windows 10 comes with some “tools” that can test or repair some errors on the computer. Could anybody please tell me what tools or Diagnostics are they and how can I find them?...