Windows 10: Need help with virus/malware removal

Discus and support Need help with virus/malware removal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by da buzzard, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Need help with virus/malware removal

Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards but Mcafee doesn't pick up anything. Windows 10 starts and runs slow and browsing is also slow. Any help is greatly appriciated.

:)

da buzzard, Jul 27, 2023

2. removal of sidecubes malware

Do not get SpyHunter. It's just as bad as the malware you have,

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-sidecubes-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 27, 2023
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 27, 2023
  4. Le Boule Win User

Need help with virus/malware removal

Le Boule, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

Need help with virus/malware removal

1. Need help with virus/malware removal - Similar Threads - Need help virus

2. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  3. I need help with malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with malware removal: I have a trojan/Spyware on my laptop. I found it by accident when I was doing a clean up with glary utilities. I'd have never found it bc the Trojan is hidden and hides itself in a Sys file. Now I did a factory reset and just saw it's still there. I got an hp laptop.i ran now...
  4. Need help with virus/malware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with virus/malware removal: Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards but Mcafee doesn't pick up anything. Windows 10 starts and runs slow and browsing is also slow. Any help is greatly...
  5. Need help with virus/malware removal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with virus/malware removal: Seems I've picked up a virus/malware when visiting a webpage yesterday. Mcafee warned me but went anyway, bad decision. Ran several scans afterwards but Mcafee doesn't pick up anything. Windows 10 starts and runs slow and browsing is also slow. Any help is greatly...
  6. need help removing a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help removing a virus: i got a virus and it seems to of disbaled or possible removed all settings from windows security. as ithe page is completely blank when i try to click it, and i can not update windows anymore either as it just says something whent wrong.and there are no options listed. and if...
  7. Virus and Malware remove properly

Virus and Malware remove properly: Hello dear, My windows 10 device is effected by more and more virus with malware's. Kindly give me a solution to refresh my laptop. Regards @emraan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-malware-remove-properly/82b42754-e6c1-44a9-9a18-1d02e547db74
  8. i need help removing this malware

i need help removing this malware: i downloaded a bitcoin wallet thing, and i uninstalled it, but then these showed up, and i cant get rid of them i allowed 1 "threat" because i thought it was a false positive now when i try to start actions agianst them, it flashes and they come back, i used defender offline...
  9. Remove Viruses and malwares

Remove Viruses and malwares: Does removing all files and reinstalling windows 10 remove viruses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-viruses-and-malwares/613ca87a-cf46-416e-bb94-1aeeec48b11a
  10. Malware/Virus Removal

Malware/Virus Removal: I ran my command prompt through the advanced start up option to find malware or infected files in my system. The command prompt I ran was as follows: 1. C: 2. -s -h -r /s /d *.* 3. dir I received multiple access denied notifications along with numerous “The target...