Windows 10: Need help recovering windows

Discus and support Need help recovering windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi and thanks in advance.Firstly, I have a laptop which was originally windows 7 and got the forced update to windows 10, so I don't have a windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelHurt2, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Need help recovering windows

Hi and thanks in advance.Firstly, I have a laptop which was originally windows 7 and got the forced update to windows 10, so I don't have a windows 10 key but the windows 7 home premium key is printed on the bottom of the laptop.The SSD has started to fail and the system blue screens often. This means I can't backup or image the drive using backup and restore.I put the drive in my enclosure and connected it to my PC's USB port. Now as I only have 1 enclosure and my PC's drive is full, I also connected a 2TB external drive which would be used to hold an image. I would then be able to reuse my e

:)

MichaelHurt2, Jun 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 18, 2024
  4. DRDNA Win User

Need help recovering windows

DRDNA, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

Need help recovering windows

1. Need help recovering windows - Similar Threads - Need help recovering

2. Need help recovering windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help recovering windows: Hi and thanks in advance.Firstly, I have a laptop which was originally windows 7 and got the forced update to windows 10, so I don't have a windows 10 key but the windows 7 home premium key is printed on the bottom of the laptop.The SSD has started to fail and the system blue...
  3. Need help recovering windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help recovering windows: Hi and thanks in advance.Firstly, I have a laptop which was originally windows 7 and got the forced update to windows 10, so I don't have a windows 10 key but the windows 7 home premium key is printed on the bottom of the laptop.The SSD has started to fail and the system blue...
  4. Need help recovering accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help recovering accounts: I need to recovery two accounts for some reason it’s has been blocked me even tho I know the correct password to login I’ve tried recovering it with the form had no joy when I know the details are correct and also Microsoft have blocked the account I normally get the code...
  5. Need help recovering accounts

Need help recovering accounts: I need to recovery two accounts for some reason it’s has been blocked me even tho I know the correct password to login I’ve tried recovering it with the form had no joy when I know the details are correct and also Microsoft have blocked the account I normally get the code...
  6. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  7. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  8. Need help recovering documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help recovering documents: Hi! so earlier today around 2-3 am my laptop froze then proceeded to shut down. I then turned it on again and logged in but I noticed all my data and documents were deleted, I haven’t been able to find them and when I try to open up apps they wont load or open at all! Sorry...
  9. Help needed to recover a windows image.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Help needed to recover a windows image.: Hello folks, I am a windows insider and the last build completely screwed up my computer. The screen kept flashing so fast that it could not load the login wallpaper. Having had this problem with WI before, I am quite fastidious in making windows system images and as I...
  10. Need help with recovering windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with recovering windows.: Hi, the hard drive in my laptop was failing, so I used the tool in windows to make a recovery usb drive. Now i have replaced the hard drive, but I can's seem to get the restore drive to work correctly. BIOS lets me run a test on the hard drive, and that all ends up fine, but...