Windows 10: Need help getting into laptop

Discus and support Need help getting into laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelpHY, Jul 19, 2023.

1. HelpHY Win User

Need help getting into laptop

My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for the password I don't have

:)

HelpHY, Jul 19, 2023
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jul 19, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 19, 2023
  4. SunnyK Win User

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jul 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Need help getting into laptop - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  3. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  4. Need help getting into laptop

Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  5. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  6. I need help getting into my laptop

I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  7. I need help getting into my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need help getting into account on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help getting into account on laptop: When logging into my account it sends a security code to a old number I no longer use, I have already changed the number and it says it willBe done with that change may 20thI need my computer for work, the account recovery form hasn’t helped at all, every attempt I’ve made at...
  9. Need help with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with laptop: My girlfriend received a chuwi hero book pro for Christmas. She had it for a week before she turned it on and get a blue screen with error code 0xc00000f. I looked up solutions for this most pages diagnose it as a BCD problem, but the laptop does not state it's a BCD issue....
  10. I need help to get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help to get into my laptop: Split from this thread. I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and no !onger have original email or phone number?...