Windows 10: Need help for recurring BSOD errors

Discus and support Need help for recurring BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Invicta18, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Invicta18 Win User

Need help for recurring BSOD errors

Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get says that FLTMGR.sys failed, I was told that it was most likely because of missing or corrupted drivers but I tried to check every driver and reinstall all of them but it didn't do anything. I even tried to reinstall Windows completely, twice, and I still get blue screens. I have even tried completely resetting the BIOS

:)

Invicta18, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 12, 2022
  3. Shift Win User
    Recurring System Errors - BSOD

All's been well the past few days, so believe the recurring BSOD has been resolved; especially since it couldn't go a day without multiple crashes before. Interestingly, similar errors continue to appear in Event Viewer, but functionality is back, so I'll leave that be. Thanks again for the help.

Shift, Dec 12, 2022
  4. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

Recurring BSOD errors 0x000001df

Im hoping somebody can help me out. I've been getting recurring blue screen of death errors that reference an error code 0x000001df. I was initially using windows 8.1. I installed all windows updates, then checked my computer manufacturer's website for driver
    downloads. No virus' or malware were found on scans run by AVG, Avast, or Malwarebytes. The BSOD errors kept recurring. I eventually tried updating to Windows 10. When that didn't fix the issue, I wiped my computer of everything except Windows 10 via the recovery
    option in power settings, but Im still getting these errors.

Any help would be appreciated. And if you are offering me advice, please feel free to speak to me as if I were 10 years old, and not especially bright.

travis sivart, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

Need help for recurring BSOD errors

1. Need help for recurring BSOD errors - Similar Threads - Need help recurring

2. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  3. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  4. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very recurring BSOD. Help!: My computer has been having tons of crashes recently. Earlier in the year someone here was able to help me but the issue has returned. All of the crashes have had different reasons the most recent being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here is one minidump if it helps...
  5. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

Very recurring BSOD. Help!: My computer has been having tons of crashes recently. Earlier in the year someone here was able to help me but the issue has returned. All of the crashes have had different reasons the most recent being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here is one minidump if it helps...
  6. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes: Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch youtube or even general navigating, even at windows startup. Most games end up with a BSOD or with a return to desktop....
  8. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes: Hello everyone,I already made a post a few months ago about my BSOD problems and I still haven't been able to fix it.I have a lot of BSOD when I watch youtube or even general navigating, even at windows startup. Most games end up with a BSOD or with a return to desktop....
  9. Need help with recurring BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring BSOD errors: I've been having repeated issues with my computer BSODing regularly every couple of weeks. I'll play around with SFC, I'll check for bad drive sectors, I'll look for Windows or driver updates, I've even been playing around with connecting or reformatting or disconnecting my...