Windows 10: need help creating a batch program

Discus and support need help creating a batch program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rezeile otnall, Jan 24, 2024.

1. need help creating a batch program

Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you.

:)

rezeile otnall, Jan 24, 2024

2. need help creating a batch program

Hi, good day.

I need help.

I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.

Thank you.

rezeile otnall, Jan 24, 2024
  3. Batch program help

thepollock89 FordGT90Concept is right. You could write it so much easier with vb and it would be much easier for the end user to add data to your database. If you are just doing this to achieve a goal of I did it, and not something someone would use daily... Then why not try using something to help you do what you want.. Like Ford suggested have the batch call a program like "sed".. Only thing is Sed is a Unix program, but it has been ported to Win32 here. *Toast :toast: aahhh I just thought of my old RS6000.. :d

^^ This! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Jan 24, 2024
  4. need help creating a batch program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 24, 2024
Thema:

need help creating a batch program

1. need help creating a batch program - Similar Threads - need help creating

2. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  3. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  4. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: Hi all, I need a batch file to do the following: If this is the first time the batch is run: Do command one If this is the second, third or fourth time the batch is run: Do command two If this is the fifth time the batch is run: Do command three Start all over again as if the...
  5. Need help to create a batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to create a batch file: Hi Folks, I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders File:- C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe Folders:-...
  6. Create batch files with Batch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  7. Need batch file help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need batch file help: I want to create a script to start a game at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe and wait one minute and then open an existing batch file at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAV Hardcore.bat What do I have to add to the following? start /b "" "E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe" start...
  8. Help needed writing batch script!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed writing batch script!: Firstly thank you for even clicking on this thread as I understand that this probably isn't meant to be here. The scenario is that I'm trying to write a script that incorporates the result of a ping to an IP and then based on the result do different things. Here is an...
  9. Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10: I've been working to get some speed back on my laptop but I haven't been able to understand where or how I can get the text that needs to be pasted in the .bat file. I've looked and looked and can't find a clear answer anywhere. 31022
  10. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: No serious Batch file or scripting experience, so bear with me. We use a site for our business that has to run on IE and has to have the cache cleared a certain way sometimes for it to function. We have to go IE options, uncheck delete history on exit - go to delete...