Windows 10: Nearly all of my games crash on opening

Discus and support Nearly all of my games crash on opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,This is a semi re-post. But I have more information now so I hope it helps get me an answer.Almost every game I open crashes my computer. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fettzz, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Fettzz Win User

Nearly all of my games crash on opening

Hello,This is a semi re-post. But I have more information now so I hope it helps get me an answer.Almost every game I open crashes my computer. If I happen to get it open, there's no guarantee it stays open while I play. Good chance it crashes in the middle of me playing. When I say "Crash" I mean, screen goes black, computer turns off, computer auto resets. I almost never get a blue screen of death, which means I almost never get any dump files created.The most common errors that appear in the Event Viewer which display probably 1/20 crashes are:nvwgf2umx.dll, ntdll.dll, "Game".exe for exa

:)

Fettzz, Dec 5, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Nearly all of my games crash on opening

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Nearly all of my games crash on opening

1. Nearly all of my games crash on opening - Similar Threads - Nearly games crash

2. All my games keeps crashing....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games keeps crashing....: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 24/08/2024 18:31:27 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: RAZER\USER1 Computer: Razer Description: Faulting application name: REDlauncher.exe, version: 3.2.0.2, time stamp:...
  3. All my games keeps crashing....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my games keeps crashing....: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 24/08/2024 18:31:27 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: RAZER\USER1 Computer: Razer Description: Faulting application name: REDlauncher.exe, version: 3.2.0.2, time stamp:...
  4. All my games crash on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games crash on startup: So almost all of my games crash on startup except Roblox and Minecraft so when i start up Fornite it freezes on the loading screen but it use to work but now it freezes and than i have to shut it down using task manager and than restart my pc and this happens for Call Of Duty...
  5. Nearly all of my games crash on opening

Nearly all of my games crash on opening: Hello,This is a semi re-post. But I have more information now so I hope it helps get me an answer.Almost every game I open crashes my computer. If I happen to get it open, there's no guarantee it stays open while I play. Good chance it crashes in the middle of me playing....
  6. Crashing from all my games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing from all my games...: I have had issues of crashing, I have had issues with my ram before of crashing with a error called out of memory. I upgraded my ram to 16 gigs and I still manage to crash at high graphics. My pc can obviously handle high graphics because I got a high end computer but I have...
  7. Crashing from all my games...

Crashing from all my games...: I have had issues of crashing, I have had issues with my ram before of crashing with a error called out of memory. I upgraded my ram to 16 gigs and I still manage to crash at high graphics. My pc can obviously handle high graphics because I got a high end computer but I have...
  8. Nearly every program crashes immediately after opening since my game crashed. (and again on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nearly every program crashes immediately after opening since my game crashed. (and again on...: This problem is driving me crazy and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere! On my computer (i7 7700K GTX1080ti 64gb DDR4) a couple days ago I was playing a game (Apex Legends on Steam) and it froze, up popped an Adobe creative cloud updater message saying it had crashed....
  9. Mysterious near-crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious near-crash: Upon restarting, my Win10 computer slowed to a near standstill, affecting such major programs as Firefox and Outlook. The data for one browser extension and one program Phrase Express was completely gone. Ultimately everything returned to normal, as far as I could see, except...
  10. All Of My Games Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Of My Games Crash: Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash....