Windows 10: Mysterious C Drive Errors

Discus and support Mysterious C Drive Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!I have an Asus X571GT laptop. C drive is solid state and the D drive is the usual Hard Drive.Yesterday while using my computer, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andrew-c-s, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Mysterious C Drive Errors

Hello!I have an Asus X571GT laptop. C drive is solid state and the D drive is the usual Hard Drive.Yesterday while using my computer, my laptop suddenly shut down. I booted it back up and I got the "Scanning and repairing C drive" followed by the "to skip scanning, press any key in 5..4...3.." before going back to the "Scanning and repairing C drive" and then "to skip scanning, press any key in 5..4...3.." Not a long process, about 1min max before coming back to the Windows login screen. I figured it was a random glitch and moved on, before 2-3hrs later happening again.I checked the condition

:)

Andrew-c-s, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Mysterious C Drive Errors

1. Mysterious C Drive Errors - Similar Threads - Mysterious Drive Errors

2. mysterious space missing from C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mysterious space missing from C drive: I have some questions regarding missing space, I am unable to determine about 0.2GB of space missing, I have used treesize and compared 2 snapshots, both shows 58.8GB has been used on C drive, however one snapshot shows I have 49GB free and the other one shows I only have...
  3. mysterious space missing from C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mysterious space missing from C drive: I have some questions regarding missing space, I am unable to determine about 0.2GB of space missing, I have used treesize and compared 2 snapshots, both shows 58.8GB has been used on C drive, however one snapshot shows I have 49GB free and the other one shows I only have...
  4. Mysterious C Drive Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious C Drive Errors: Hello!I have an Asus X571GT laptop. C drive is solid state and the D drive is the usual Hard Drive.Yesterday while using my computer, my laptop suddenly shut down. I booted it back up and I got the "Scanning and repairing C drive" followed by the "to skip scanning, press any...
  5. Mysterious C Drive Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious C Drive Errors: Hello!I have an Asus X571GT laptop. C drive is solid state and the D drive is the usual Hard Drive.Yesterday while using my computer, my laptop suddenly shut down. I booted it back up and I got the "Scanning and repairing C drive" followed by the "to skip scanning, press any...
  6. Mysterious Folder In C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mysterious Folder In C drive: There is, what appears to be, a new folder in my C drive titled MFG, with a batch file called "anw" and an application called "exchange.exe" and I'm not sure if this is spyware, ransomware or some kind of virus, or if it's part of the windows operating system. If no programs...
  7. 150+ mystery GB on my C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    150+ mystery GB on my C drive: Hi, i know that others have had this issue too, and I read and followed advice to clear out my %temp% folder and deleted other temporary files and stuff, which saved me maybe like 5GB, which is great but it literally says I still have 189GB of stuff in my applications...
  8. Mystery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mystery drive: Available drives \\?\Volumes(22100F1af1f9-4a2d92. That is an extra drive that is showing. It shows protection settings off for also. And I noticed the shared PC account manager shows catastrophic failure. Can anyone help me out with this....
  9. Mysterious Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mysterious Drive: Installed Windows 10 Enterprise for my company. User logs in and when he open This PC he notices a mysterious drive (M) with a Blue Question mark over the drive. Right clicking on the drive and choosing properties reveals nothing but folder properties. A Google Search...
  10. Mysterious Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Drive: Installed Windows 10 Enterprise for my company. User logs in and when he open This PC he notices a mysterious drive (M) with a Blue Question mark over the drive. Right clicking on the drive and choosing properties reveals nothing but folder properties. A Google Search...