Windows 10: myHP doesn't load

Discus and support myHP doesn't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new PC with Windows 11. The myHP app doesn't want to load. It's taking a long time and the dots keep going around in circles. It has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arnold G.Henry, Dec 27, 2022.

1. myHP doesn't load

I have a new PC with Windows 11. The myHP app doesn't want to load. It's taking a long time and the dots keep going around in circles. It has been trying to load for least five minutes and it hasn't load yet. I don't know why it takes this long to load.

:)

Arnold G.Henry, Dec 27, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

myHP doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 27, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 27, 2022
  4. Rockman. Win User

myHP doesn't load

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

myHP doesn't load

1. myHP doesn't load - Similar Threads - myHP doesn't load

2. Windows update doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update doesn't load: I wanted to install a language package but download was stuck and it just said "pending", so I went to update windows but the window for windows 10 update doesn't load, so I decided to troubleshoot windows update but the the troubleshooter gets stuck on "checking for pending...
  3. Windows update doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update doesn't load: I wanted to install a language package but download was stuck and it just said "pending", so I went to update windows but the window for windows 10 update doesn't load, so I decided to troubleshoot windows update but the the troubleshooter gets stuck on "checking for pending...
  4. Windows update doesn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. myHP doesn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    myHP doesn't load: I have a new PC with Windows 11. The myHP app doesn't want to load. It's taking a long time and the dots keep going around in circles. It has been trying to load for least five minutes and it hasn't load yet. I don't know why it takes this long to load....
  6. File explorer doesn't load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer doesn't load: Every time I go to open file explorer, it opens fine. However it doesn't display any of my files and instead just says "Working on it..." and changes my cursor to the spinny blue circle. I've been having this problem, and a similiar problem where the green loading bar takes...
  7. Plugin doesn't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugin doesn't load: Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plugin-doesnt-load/22120e72-5bd3-4d59-be3e-ba954d409e22
  8. Updates Menu doesn't load

Updates Menu doesn't load: Good afternoon, I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The troubleshooter for Windows update runs for a really long time and it hasn't finished yet so I closed it. Is there anything...
  9. KB4489894 doesn't load

KB4489894 doesn't load: Cumulative update 2019-03 1803x64 KB4489894 has been trying to download and install on my laptop for about 2 weeks now. It initializes and starts to install, until about 10%, then chokes on it and quits. I've temporarily disabled my 3rd party Antivirus, used SysAdmin mode,...
  10. Windows doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't load: I did a repair install last night and my Windows 10 Anniversary Update was working just fine. I turn my computer on today, I see the initial Windows logo and the loading circle, the logo disappears but the loading circle is still there several minutes later with a black...