Windows 10: My wireless mouse isn't working

Discus and support My wireless mouse isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried tweaking things on device manager. It suddenly stops working but when I plug it to wired mode it is working just fine. The thing I did in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aristotle Codina, Oct 6, 2024 at 10:07 AM.

1. My wireless mouse isn't working

I tried tweaking things on device manager. It suddenly stops working but when I plug it to wired mode it is working just fine. The thing I did in device manager is just update driver manually through browse your computer and select a existing driver there. Hopefully you can help me with this. My mice is a Pulsar v3 es

:)

Aristotle Codina, Oct 6, 2024 at 10:07 AM

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 6, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. Anne Ros Win User

My wireless mouse isn't working

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Thema:

My wireless mouse isn't working

1. My wireless mouse isn't working - Similar Threads - wireless mouse isn't

2. My wireless mouse isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse isn't working: I tried tweaking things on device manager. It suddenly stops working but when I plug it to wired mode it is working just fine. The thing I did in device manager is just update driver manually through browse your computer and select a existing driver there. Hopefully you can...
  3. My Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 800 set isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 800 set isn't working: Hi, i have been using this wireless mouse and keyboard for a long time and it was working perfectly now it seems it is working but not responding correctly . How can i troubleshoot the problem if it is from a software malfunction or a hardware malfunction?Product...
  4. My Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 800 set isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 800 set isn't working: Hi, i have been using this wireless mouse and keyboard for a long time and it was working perfectly now it seems it is working but not responding correctly . How can i troubleshoot the problem if it is from a software malfunction or a hardware malfunction?Product...
  5. My wireless mouse is not working

My wireless mouse is not working: My wireless mouse is not working, the red light is on but it doesn't show up on bluetooth, the wireless mouse has a small USB I plugged it in but it doesn't work.i updated all drivers, mouse driver and bluetooth....
  6. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wireless mouse is not working: My wireless mouse is not working, the red light is on but it doesn't show up on bluetooth, the wireless mouse has a small USB I plugged it in but it doesn't work.i updated all drivers, mouse driver and bluetooth....
  7. My wireless mouse is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless mouse is not working: I have just purchased a corsair dark core rgb pro se, however when trying to put the USB dongle in, i get a error. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. I have tried updating my USB drivers however they are up to date. not...
  8. My wireless mouse is not working

My wireless mouse is not working: I have just purchased a corsair dark core rgb pro se, however when trying to put the USB dongle in, i get a error. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. I have tried updating my USB drivers however they are up to date. not...
  9. My mouse isn't working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse isn't working?: My mouse was working perfectly, then I just put it into sleep mode. Opened it up again and suddenly the mouse doesn't click when i do click, it changes to the scrolling cursor so its very hard to navigate anything and when I use chrome, mircosoft edge and firefox and try to...
  10. My wireless keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wireless keyboard isn't working: My wireless keyboard is not responding to my touch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-keyboard-isnt-working/b7e42176-13c3-4245-8579-9741c93e5a0a