Windows 10: My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...

Discus and support My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the I scan all the files through windows defender removed. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishnu harikumar, Sep 21, 2024 at 3:42 PM.

1. My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...

My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the I scan all the files through windows defender removed. But still some files like fusioncore still appear on the system it can't be delete. 2 fusioncore files And another one one Internetlink name fusioncore But it can't deleted

:)

vishnu harikumar, Sep 21, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

3. How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

Hi, my laptop has been acting weird for some time now, It hangs when I try to open something on Bluestack earlier it used to work fine (I have now uninstalled Bluestack apps) and the system is somewhat slow and lags. I tried to scan for viruses and every time I scan the same PUA:win32/fusioncore is found even after removing it multiple times it is still there.

4. My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...

Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, Sep 21, 2024 at 3:45 PM
Thema:

My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...

1. My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the... - Similar Threads - system security shows

2. My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the...: My windows system security shows the malicious app called puabundler winrr32 fusioncore the I scan all the files through windows defender removed. But still some files like fusioncore still appear on the system it can't be delete. 2 fusioncore files And another one one...
  3. PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore: how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/puabundlerwin32fusioncore/7524cfbc-b4a9-4e9e-8ba1-4dd548517989
  4. PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore: how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/puabundlerwin32fusioncore/7524cfbc-b4a9-4e9e-8ba1-4dd548517989
  5. Can't remove PUABundler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove PUABundler: Virus name - PUABundler:Win32/uTorrent_BundleInstallerWindows defender is constantly showing that 4 same named virus at the same location but I just can't find it.Here's a thing, i don't use torrent and I don't even remember if I ever used torrent on my laptop. I did download...
  6. Can't remove PUABundler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove PUABundler: Virus name - PUABundler:Win32/uTorrent_BundleInstallerWindows defender is constantly showing that 4 same named virus at the same location but I just can't find it.Here's a thing, i don't use torrent and I don't even remember if I ever used torrent on my laptop. I did download...
  7. Can't remove PUABundler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My windows 10 security has identified a malicious app

My windows 10 security has identified a malicious app: My windows 10 security has identified a potential malicious app after I did a full scan. The app identified is PUA: win32/Creprote. I tried to get it removed using the recommended method, but nothing happens. Windows security says it is taking action on the threat but it...
  9. PUA:Win32/FusionCore

PUA:Win32/FusionCore: Currently Windows Defender is showing that I have this PUA:Win32/FusionCore on my PC. It's identified as a low threat but a threat nonetheless. The aforementioned program can't get rid of it, I've tried multiple times. I was told it's a glitch and that the next Windows...
  10. Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore

Windows Defender PUA:Win32/FusionCore: its spamed a lot of malware of name FusionCore.C and FusionCore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-puawin32fusioncore/1ce4ff11-cdec-4d77-8168-4d7f655eb107