Windows 10: My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

Discus and support My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to get access to an administrator account so I could solve this issue in the startup screen. But I don't have one. And I can't login to one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ticksteraaaa, Jul 22, 2024.

1. My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

I want to get access to an administrator account so I could solve this issue in the startup screen. But I don't have one. And I can't login to one either because windows itself won't boot up.

:)

Ticksteraaaa, Jul 22, 2024

2. factory reset will wipe the data in PC?

Hello,

I realize that you are trying to perform a factory reset to the computer. We will help you.

• How are you trying to perform a factory reset in your computer?
    • What issue are you facing to perform a factory reset?
    I suggest you to perform a recovery with keep my files in Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Keep my files

What it does

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 23, 2024
  3. Terrysutt Win User
    Windows not loading

Windows 10 ver:22H2 64bit Firefox browser.When switching on my pc I get a notice saying "It looks like windows didn`t load correctly"with two options "See advanced repair options "and "Restart my pc".Can anyone help please?

Terrysutt, Jul 23, 2024
  4. My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

Factory reset problem (PC)

I wanted t clean my pc up. And i dit factory reset and in the installation he restarded. and now hes say preparing and then restarting, can some one help me. Thank you

Marian pouw, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

1. My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC. - Similar Threads - says didn't load

2. My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.: I want to get access to an administrator account so I could solve this issue in the startup screen. But I don't have one. And I can't login to one either because windows itself won't boot up....
  3. My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows says "your pc didn't load correctly" after I've factory reset my PC.: I want to get access to an administrator account so I could solve this issue in the startup screen. But I don't have one. And I can't login to one either because windows itself won't boot up....
  4. Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc: This computer used to be my sister in laws. It had so child locks on it to make it so they couldn't use certain apps at all. Now it's doing that to me for most of my apps I've tried factory resetting it but it's not working. It's like a virus....
  5. Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc: This computer used to be my sister in laws. It had so child locks on it to make it so they couldn't use certain apps at all. Now it's doing that to me for most of my apps I've tried factory resetting it but it's not working. It's like a virus....
  6. Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc

7. Your pc didn't start correctly error

Your pc didn't start correctly error: Hello, It was my first time to setup windows by myself. What happens is that after setup is completed, the screen suddenly freezes i.e. Everything in the screen is immobile even cursor doesn't move. so I shutdown the pc forcely and when I try to run pc again I find this...
  8. Your pc didn't start correctly error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc didn't start correctly error: Hello, It was my first time to setup windows by myself. What happens is that after setup is completed, the screen suddenly freezes i.e. Everything in the screen is immobile even cursor doesn't move. so I shutdown the pc forcely and when I try to run pc again I find this...
  9. Your pc didn't start correctly error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Factory reset your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset your PC: I'm unable to factory reset my PC, and am currently stuck in a loop that keeps bringing me back to a BIOS screen. How can I factory reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-your-pc/874acf5c-5d9d-4904-be20-8e334461cd18